Amount of units in small QBs

When using Nato module I've noticed that sometimes in Quick Battles you get a huge amount of units when expecting just some. As an example, here is a screen shot of units I got when selecting Meeting Engagement, Canadian infantry and battle size small.

qb_small_canadian_units.jpg

If you get 40+ vehicles to a small map, things get very crowded.

For comparison I generated some QBs using British infantry and that gave 3-20 vehicles and I'm sure the soldier count was much smaller as well.

I don't know if this is a problem with just some Nato countries, but it really seems there is something wrong in how battle size is taken into account.

Do not try to understand QMB. QMB is an undecipherable demi-god. Give unto QMB and accept what you are given in return. This is what little we know of QMB:

If QMB gives you many units, you have been smiled upon and are destined to win.

If QMB gives you few units, you clearly do not have the favor of QMB and are fated to lose.

If QMB fills your map with reconnaissance units, you are being reminded that seeking to understand the mind of QMB only leads to despair.

If QMB fills your map with engineer units, clearly you are expected to erect something to glorify QMB.

If QMB gives you or your opponent only technicals, QMB seeks a good laugh.