NEW NATO Video - Fields Of Fire - Leopards brawling with Syrian armour.

Are those marders shooting at T-62s with their 20mm all the time? Seems like a good way to give away their position with zero effect. If they're going to shoot at tanks, they should at least use HE for a better chance of damaging optics or tracks, AP won't do squat. Hopefully they're not too eager to use their 20mm on MBTs when it's released.

Otherwise, nice video :D .

The Marder chassis "sitback" when firing the 20mm seemed a bit much. Mind you, I have NEVER seen a real Marder firing, so they may have a very weak suspension. Or, that 20mm may have a stupendous recoil. Like I said, the "feel" of the visual seems off.

Ken

The Marder chassis "sitback" when firing the 20mm seemed a bit much. Mind you, I have NEVER seen a real Marder firing, so they may have a very weak suspension. Or, that 20mm may have a stupendous recoil. Like I said, the "feel" of the visual seems off.

Ken

Same here. As well as the sounds when they were moving (sounded like Bradleys)

3P is impressive. Any chance the rounds are modeled in the module?

Well, it's a different weapon than the 35mm Bushmaster III on the CV9035, which is the one in the game. I don't know what types of ammo that fires and what will/can be modeled but I'm guessing HE and APFSDS at the least.