Expansion for GC

Instead of a new research system i would willingly play a lot of money for world map with proportions as known as in Patton drives east and Pacific Theater.

Something between the current map and the monster map of nupremals mod.

I would love to pay as well for a patch which removes the current pause before a sub dives. You always know that the sub will evade because of this stupid pause.

I'm always angry, because with the pause i KNOW the damned sub will escape unharmed, but still i have to wait for the programm to tell me about it.

Something that bothers me for quite a long time.

With the research system i have only one problem: super fighters in 1941 while the other side still has nothing. One step ahead, maby two is ok, but not 4 or 5.

Noone would do this, as you wouldn't know what to improve until your opponent showed you why your current weapons are not good enough anymore.

If you have such a big tech advance, than equipping it should be more expensive.

At least in my eyes.

Instead of a new research system i would willingly play a lot of money for world map with proportions as known as in Patton drives east and Pacific Theater.

Something between the current map and the monster map of nupremals mod.

I would love to pay as well for a patch which removes the current pause before a sub dives. You always know that the sub will evade because of this stupid pause.

I'm always angry, because with the pause i KNOW the damned sub will escape unharmed, but still i have to wait for the programm to tell me about it.

Something that bothers me for quite a long time.

With the research system i have only one problem: super fighters in 1941 while the other side still has nothing. One step ahead, maby two is ok, but not 4 or 5.

Noone would do this, as you wouldn't know what to improve until your opponent showed you why your current weapons are not good enough anymore.

If you have such a big tech advance, than equipping it should be more expensive.

At least in my eyes.

I would love a bigger map. But I'm not sure it's feasible with this engine, AI turns are long as it is.

Your example with super fighters is actually the reason why we need some big modifications to the research system. As for the sub, I have never noticed, it's a TBG, so it's not that every second matters :)

I think it would nice if there was a junction or connection between GC and Patton drives east ie if Germany lose the war against the allies the

Axis or Allies player would have to choose between a new alliance between USA/Germany against Soviet/China or USA vs Soviet/China.

If you choose Germany as ally, your tropes would lose moral but you would gain support form German cities and trops.

Rambo, I have to go with Nupremal's mod. At first, the shear scale of the thing was somewhat intimidating, but as I got used to the deployments, familiarized myself with the map the whole scenario started to grow on me.

Currently, I believe that the number of viable strategies available to both players is the most numerous of any SC scenario I have ever played, but I've not played them all! The scope of the map allows for much flexibility in maneuvering, many avenues for attacks which culminates in a defense that must readily be prepared to adjust, motorization is a huge advantage.

The fact that Kurt continues to improve an already excellent platform for wargaming serves as a credit to his commitment....and I do admire commitment as Hubert has seen through to dedicate his talents as a designer to creating such a masterpiece as SC is.

You all must know, I've been here a long time as a forum poster, during that time I have tried some other excellent wargames, but somehow they all seem lacking in comparison to SC, not that SC is perfect, but there is something about SC that is uniquely attractive. We all have out opinions about what that is, that magic that SC has, but for me it was the grand strategic scale and Hubert Cater, who listened and experimented, tweaked and molded, a dash of this, a sprinkle of that and somehow saw through the cloud of ideas to get this thing right.

It was funny...I kind of realized that when I was posting about the new SC3 features, how the subtleties of SC has actually captured alot of what I was suggesting in its own abstract way. So why waste any more time, I thought, its time to play this creation, and playing I am.:)