There is only one chance for a good first impression

"There is only one chance for a good first impression."

-. Mr Obvious .-

Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached over 80% of messages about CM:Normandy in the top ten posts of this forum.

This is a symptom of impatience, but it is good to pay attention to the words of Mr Obvious.

If you do a google search for CMSF reviews... you will find a lot of negative ones...

To wait more months for a very polished product, is more important than some people may think.

The more features included, the better...

"There is only one chance for a good first impression."

More premature releases, no thanks!.

Many people don't pay 60 bucks for a game that it's valued arround 7/10 in many reviews...

A lot of people will pay those 60 bucks if they read every review and find a splendid score of 9/10.

Mouth to mouth publicity and positive feedback in the internet forums, also works this way...

The release day is the most important chance for a good start.

Yeah!, it's obvious ... but often overlooked due to time pressures and impatience.

I doubt most of us here would argue for a premature release...I think what the majority would like, is more info...it helps with the wait and keeps us informed while allowing the brain to fantasize about all the great gaming ahead.

I personally will wait as long as it takes.

Mord.