Tent mod?

Thanks, I already found the Camel :P

I was looking for a texture overlay (purely cosmetic) to use for a military camp. I reckoned a tent would look better than a normal building, though it would be a very well protected tent, indeed.

Perhaps a container would be a better solution, but I suppose there is no CHU mod out there, neither(?) :rolleyes:

You could fabricate a tent out of bus shelters. I have importuned BFC to swap in a colored awning to fabricate a storefront/market, to no avail alas. BFC seems to feel they have enough flavor objects in the game. Pity.

What has BFC added in that was customer driven / requested within CMSF?? Outside of what BFC wanted to implement from the start with CMSF?

I'm just curious?

NATO, Shilkas and red airpower, or so I gather. But if you're talking about the maps and features, they've added nothing to speak of since the original game except for an improvement in the rubble and shot away building wall textures.

Their reasoning seems to be that too many distinct wireframes offer too much potential to clutter the game and impair performance while appealing to only a relatively small minority of CMSF players (like us). And they feel they have more important things to do.

As far as I am concerned flavor objects are the key to giving the maps life, sort to speak...

I still wish we had more palm types...CMAK had more than one. As much as I want WWII I still wanna see cool stuff for Syria.

Mord.