How To Make Quiche

A lovely recipe for all the BF pussies that don't like to discuss warfare:

This is a wargaming forum, of course we like to discuss warfare. It's just most of us know enough about it to know it's obscene and have some empathy with our fellow man.

War is a terrible, terrible thing - it's just not the worst thing. That makes it interesting but not something to look forward to.

In short - grow up.

Recommended Reading

Medic: Saving Lives - From Dunkirk to Afghanistan (Paperback)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Medic-Saving-Lives-Dunkirk-Afghanistan/dp/0141024208/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276808700&sr=1-1

Their job is to put themselves in the heart of danger – to run into battle to rescue the wounded and to risk their own lives to try and save the dying. Doctors, nurses, medics and stretcher bearers go where the bullets are thickest, through bomb alleys and mine fields, ducking mortars and rockets, wherever someone is hit and the shout goes up – ‘Medic! We need a medic over here!’ War at its rawest is their domain, an ugly place of shattered bodies, severed limbs, broken heads and death. This is the story of those brave men – and, increasingly in this day and age, women – who go to war armed with bandages not bombs, scalpels not swords, and put saving life above taking life. Many have died in the process, the ultimate sacrifice for others. But wherever the cry of ‘Medic!’ is heard, it will be answered. From the beaches of Dunkirk to the desert towns of Afghanistan, there can be no nobler cause.

Aren't canucks supposed to be jovial, polight and friendly?

Shouldn't you be out drinking beer and ... oh, I dunno ... sharpening toothpicks for battle or something?

Gawd I suck at this. You might be right; we are all jovial, 'polight' and friendly. Have a nice day.

Shouldn't you be out drinking beer and ... oh, I dunno ... sharpening toothpicks for battle or something?

I AM drinkin beer and sharpening my toothpick! Well not a tootpick as much as my "puukko" but you get the picture. Long live stereotypes!