ETA - How far out?

Considering the age of the planet, it is but a speck in time.

Totally agree Pvt. Ryan!

I'm amazed at how some people are complaining about the time it takes to make the game. BF owes us nothing when it comes to new games. It's not like you've already paid for it and they're not delivering a product. These are the same people that would complain about bugs if the game was shipped out too fast. Please just settle down. Nothing you write on these forums will make BF release any game sooner. If you don't think BF are working up to speed or if you're pissed that screenshots aren't coming out as frequently as you'd like, leave. Go play a different game. Stop wasting everyone's time with complaints and whining. The game isn't being made specifically for you. The rest of us will stick it out and get to play a great game when the time comes.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree Pvt. Ryan!

I'm amazed at how some people are complaining about the time it takes to make the game. BF owes us nothing when it comes to new games. It's not like you've already paid for it and they're not delivering a product. These are the same people that would complain about bugs if the game was shipped out too fast. Please just settle down. Nothing you write on these forums will make BF release any game sooner. If you don't think BF are working up to speed or if you're pissed that screenshots aren't coming out as frequently as you'd like, leave. Go play a different game. Stop wasting everyone's time with complaints and whining. The game isn't being made specifically for you. The rest of us will stick it out and get to play a great game when the time comes.

ooo dont get me wrong, not complaining at all, what the hell is there to complain about? A game with no name, no forum and no release schedule cant possibly be complained about..... oh.... ahhhhhh i see how this works now.

Is that a challenge? theres nothing we can say to make them speed it up..... i wager youre wrong!! :)

My guess is that BFC keeps finding new features they want to add, even though they keep saying they need to draw the line somewhere and that they will never produce a game like CMBO again. They more they add the better it is for us, but the longer we have to wait for it. Today's NATO module announcement is an example of that.

I am as impatient as anyone. I want CMN now! But complaining about it isn't going to make the game better or get it done any faster. If for some reason BFC were to decide to release the game sooner than they would like to appease the pitchfork wielding villagers, there would be all kinds of bugs to be ironed out and features that have to wait for patches. No one wants a release like CMSF again.

I am eager to get my hands on CM:N as much as the next guy...but I'll wait as long as it takes, another year would suck but the longer it takes, presumably the more kick ass it shall be. No one, as had been stated many times, wants a Shock Force state of release with the screaming, teeth gnashing and hair pulling that went with it.

Just give us some screenies or news more frequently (LOL as in under 6 months between updates) and it'll make the wait a lot easier.

Mord.

P.S. I hope Pvt Ryan is on to something!

BF have to cope with that. They announce Games and make promises how good,Super etc. it gets. So ppl get demands and Expectations. Simple as that!

So questions "How far out?" are normal questions if you announce Games and want the ppl to hang on with you in the Process and getting horny to buy the Game when its out.

;-)