The patch for full version is on its way

It will be available soon (today or tomorrow) and alter initial unit scounting skills, AI delays and improve AI in general. Older save games won't be compatible with it so you may wait for it to begin the campaign. You can use this time to practice in generated scenarios or in skirmish against AI bots (create an MP game with AIs).

It's out now! I downloaded my copy this morning. I guess I will wait 'till the patch turns up before I get into a campaign. I've been playing the tutorial for now, but I've still got TOW2 to play!

I can only purchase the Pre-Order Version. But I dont want it because I have to buy the boxed version too. The price is good but I dont want to buy the boxed version because i would have to pay 20 Dollar shipment cost extra :( I only need the digital version.

I can only purchase the Pre-Order Version. But I dont want it because I have to buy the boxed version too. The price is good but I dont want to buy the boxed version because i would have to pay 20 Dollar shipment cost extra :( I only need the digital version.

Ah yes sorry about that. I preordered obviously. I didn't mind paying the shipping charges - at least I get a decent printed manual.

It will be available soon (today or tomorrow) and alter initial unit scounting skills, AI delays and improve AI in general. Older save games won't be compatible with it so you may wait for it to begin the campaign. You can use this time to practice in generated scenarios or in skirmish against AI bots (create an MP game with AIs).

Sneaksie - my biggest worry before was about the infantry not being responsive, but it looks like you guys really fixed it!!! I love how they move, fire, and work together.

My question now, is it possible to aim tank or anti-tank fire at buildings to destroy them? It seems that I can not get tanks to fire at buildings. I can destroy them by rolling over them, but I would like to take aimed shots at them and destroy they by fire...

Thanks for an awsome game!

My question now, is it possible to aim tank or anti-tank fire at buildings to destroy them? It seems that I can not get tanks to fire at buildings. I can destroy them by rolling over them, but I would like to take aimed shots at them and destroy they by fire...

get the gun to aim at the house with the fire at area command

get the gun to aim at the house with the fire at area command

Yes, its working like a charm! This is turning out to be one hell of a great game! I guess what I really need is the manual to read up on the different functions. Anyone know what the status is on a downloadable manual?

Yes, its working like a charm! This is turning out to be one hell of a great game! I guess what I really need is the manual to read up on the different functions. Anyone know what the status is on a downloadable manual?

It should be included when we get the patch, which I recall will be today, I hope.