Looking for a Large Scenario...

That is a very nice scenario indeed! However 15 minutes is a little too much ?, it loads in ~3min 15sec.

Still a horrible long time to wait though! :D

Well of course it depends on the speed of "your" machine.

Just wanted to give him an indicator as I have no idea what he is going to try and run it on and wanted to avoid a post along the lines of "I tried to load this but all I've seen is a blank screen and that music over and over again for 7 minutes or so". :)

"British Mettle" is an absolute gem. TBH, it's the first SF scenario where you really feel like everything is placed in mutually supporting positions.

As the attacker you've got to work really hard to isolate somewhere to be able to attack it.

I second that. I just loaded up British Mettle the other day and I'm playing through it now. The environmental conditions give an added element to it because you start in darkness so you can infiltrate knees bent running about, but when the sun comes up it's totally in your face and you can't see squat. It's a very well done scenario - my compliments to the designer (I think it was Paper Tiger, but I'm not in the game looking and I'm relying on a poor memory). I'm dying to take a look at the Red forces and set up area because they may be interesting to play as in a PBEM, but I want to wait until I play through it once first. I also give a hearty recommendation to UK Armor Assault.