Requirements?

gabeeg

I don't expect the specs to be too much higher than what is required for TOW2. There is more foliage that TOW2, so there will be more graphical work. Probably some improved effects. I don't know how much larger the battles will be, probably not much more so than TOW2.

Admittedly these are all guess at this point, but don't expect large differences in hardware requirements than TOW2. I suspect that if you meet the Recommended specs of TOW2, then you will most likely meet at least the minimum specs of Kursk.

hmmm theres like a million questions I wanna ask about the specs for this game but i dont want to explode the servers so ill ask just the one:

TOW 2 seemed to have problems on SOME peoples comps with slow framerates in large battles when said people had above and sometimes beyond the recommended system settings. I think it was a problem with AMD CPUs ..... I really dont want to sound facetious but is this gonna be the same?

i think there is a link to one of the pages about it on the TOW2 pages... ill have a look

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What about Mac,? d... it!

One word - bootcamp!!!!!

I'm playing it in my MacBook pro 2.4ghz 4g ram and 256m video

granted it's a pain in the arse to reboot everytime I want to play but I get a decent frame rate on Medium settings.