MG jam and flamethrowers...

Pandur

Of course there will be cowbells...

...but said cowbells, being attached to the corpses of felled bovine creatures, will be punctured and deformed by 7.62mm ball rounds and splinters from 81mm mortars and thus will be idiophonically useless.

:rolleyes:

Well that's very disappointing. It shows what can happen when a simulation has been rushed to completion. I really think BFC should take another year or two and try to get it right this time.

Michael

Can there be a ww2 game without flames and flame throwing equipment? Can we have a CMN without close combat?

Im assuming that engineers will have flamers and satchels and that they can blow stuff up like we do in SF.

Were only weeks away from CMN now and have no information about it, no bones to speak of and no forum. This is a game that Steve said is ready to go before Xmas but theyre waiting till just after to have a nice holiday. So if the games complete, why no info except a bit on bridges and a couple of bland screenies from months ago?

Were only weeks away from CMN now and have no information about it, no bones to speak of and no forum. This is a game that Steve said is ready to go before Xmas but theyre waiting till just after to have a nice holiday. So if the games complete, why no info except a bit on bridges and a couple of bland screenies from months ago?

I can answer this one for you: Because the game is nowhere near complete.

You are welcome!

Best regards,

Thomm

Of course there will be cowbells...

...but said cowbells, being attached to the corpses of felled bovine creatures, will be punctured and deformed by 7.62mm ball rounds and splinters from 81mm mortars and thus will be idiophonically useless.

:rolleyes:

Well that's very disappointing. It shows what can happen when a simulation has been rushed to completion. I really think BFC should take another year or two and try to get it right this time.

Michael

Nay, such would be proof of how complete the simulation is! :D

Along with functioning accurate wristwatches.

...there are no cacti in Northern Africa.

Have you looked at some of the photos from Algeria and Tunisia? Last I heard they were considered to be in North Africa.

Actually cactuses—or cacti if you wish to be pedantic about it, and I know you never miss a chance—grow pretty much all over the world wherever conditions are right.

May the gods drop you in a North African cactus patch from a great height.

Michael