Back after some time, pleasantly surprised!

Yskonyn

After having graphical issues for a long time coupled with the decline in PBEM-play on my side my interests shifted away from CMSF.

I have recently upgraded my PC and here's what I am running at the moment:

Asus Maximus 2 Gene motherboard

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.7Ghz

8GB Corsair Dominator RAM

Asus 285GTX (Nvidia GTX285 1GB) (went back to old-time favorite Nvidia. I had nothing but troubles with my ATi x1950 Pro before this and that was my first aquintance with an ATi card)

Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro soundcard

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

This combined with the new 1.21 patch delivers a whole different game environment!

No more graphic anomalies, even on 1680x1050, Best/Best and AA on it runs large maps without any stuttering. Impressive!

This is the first time I can focus on my mission more than on keeping tabs on other things like performance or graphic glitches.

The gaming experience as a whole with these combined factors is what I expected to get when I pre-ordered CMSF. Great job, BFC and yay for my new rig! :D :D

Ditto, I too have a new rig

Asus M3n HD m/b

4 gig ram

athlon 6000+

nvidia 9800gtx,

I too came back to CMSF as i got fed up with the original sluggy perfomance and glitches , the game just wasn't up to expectations but latest patches have changed everything! very well done BF, Seems to run flawlessly and there is a ton of useful improvements. Only trouble now is how to make it even better! Great game.

Richa

Should just mention, for anyone still having glitches.

9800gtx doesn't run on any drivers after 190???

i am usin Evga precision, Nhancer. resolution 1680 x 1050, everything on max,

has made the game so much more interesting, and of course as much praise must be given to the modders and mission makers

richa