CMSF QB AAR Video

MarkEzra

Two questions. Why do the animations of the M1's rock around so much, they resemble BMP's not MBT's. Check this clips to see what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozz462phkyg&feature=related

Why were the M1's rounds mainly impacting on the ridge in front of the ATGW? Is there the CM1 bug or were they just very lucky, as I thought HEAT rounds had arcing trajectories, the MG fire scored several hits on one of the missile firing posts.

Nice. Damn tough fight eh?

I know you've probably said it before but what video capture software are you using? Is it a pay version of Fraps?

Mord.

Fraps paid version...it allows unlimited capture time...and besides the programers deserve the $20 or whatever it was... cheap......and edited with MS Movie maker. Really fun to mess with

Two questions. Why do the animations of the M1's rock around so much, they resemble BMP's not MBT's. Check this clips to see what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozz462phkyg&feature=related

Why were the M1's rounds mainly impacting on the ridge in front of the ATGW? Is there the CM1 bug or were they just very lucky, as I thought HEAT rounds had arcing trajectories, the MG fire scored several hits on one of the missile firing posts.

First question: I don't know. I only know the graphic was reduced again for V1.21... Perhaps your question and Vid link is better addressed to/by BFC.

2nd question: It made me feel like a tactical genius! The ATGM Hill is higher than M1 location and the ATGM is placed 10 or so meters from the lip of the hill. The only actual LOS the M1 has is the ATGM tube...more than just a little tough to hit. So no...nothing wrong at all. The Other ATGM was at lower elevation, forward and damned lucky.