Patch v1.21 Release Date: November 11th!

c3k

Okay, this is NOT official...but let's connect the dots.

We all want the latest and greatest. Check.

Battlefront has admitted a v1.21 patch is in the works. Check.

CM:N, CM:Afghanistan, and all other CM:x's are taking too long. BF.C MUST release something. Check.

November 11th is Veteran's Day here in the U.S. Check.

There is a "mysterious" global forum announcement about server maintenance on November 11th. Check.

In order to ready their servers for the massive user assault once v1.21 is posted, and to actually post v1.21, BF.C will need to "down" their servers. Check.

Said patch, v1.21, will fix EVERYTHING and include EVERY user's wants and desires. Check.

Oh, yeah. November 11th...

;)

Ken

November 11th is Veteran's Day here in the U.S. Check.

Ken

Ken actually November the 11th is honoured in a few other places as well as the US.

That's why its was called the First World War.

Especially as the US arrived after a bunch of other countries had done the "heavy lifting" for the first 3 years of the 4 year conflict. :)

But by all means keep fishing. :)

Indeed. :)

For my next trick, I have connected the dots and have determined the next two BF.C release dates. Not to be selfish, I will share the information with everyone. The big one, CM:N, will be released on <ring, ring>... Excuse me while I answer the phone.

"Hmm, yes, this is Ken...What? Steve? Sure, go ahead... You can do that to my hard-drive? Remote scripting hidden on CMSF? A demonstration of that ability? My God! Stop! Okay, okay, I'll agree... Bye."

Sorry. Where were we? Oh yes, release date for CM:N. Umm, I seem to've lost my notes. It'll be released when it's done.

:)

Ken