Who Goes with Fergus, Then, to the Peng Challenge Thread?

Seanachai

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My diagnosis of Seanachai's complaint is as follows....now mind you I have not personally examined him or run any sort of diagnostic test, I make this call purely on my superior skills as a diagnostitian and years of watching and re-watching "House" episodes.

Seanachai is in to kyaking, we all know that. Therefore, I submit that the repetitive overhand motions of operating a kyak paddle, as well as the physical condition (or lack therof) of the subject has caused either a slight tear of the bursar sack surrounding the shoulder joint, or a straining of one or more of the components of the rotator cuff. This constant attack on an already weakened joint (by continuing to operate the paddle without seeing a doctor) would lead to bursitis, pain, lack of proper circulation around the shoulder, and eventually necrosis of the shoulder ball bone. This chain of events would present the symptoms being voiced by our beloved Bard.

My suggestion is for him to take two aspirin and call me in the morning. I take all forms of medical insurance, including the public option.

My diagnosis of Seanachai's complaint is as follows....now mind you I have not personally examined him or run any sort of diagnostic test, I make this call purely on my superior skills as a diagnostitian and years of watching and re-watching "House" episodes.

Seanachai is in to kyaking, we all know that. Therefore, I submit that the repetitive overhand motions of operating a kyak paddle, as well as the physical condition (or lack therof) of the subject has caused either a slight tear of the bursar sack surrounding the shoulder joint, or a straining of one or more of the components of the rotator cuff. This constant attack on an already weakened joint (by continuing to operate the paddle without seeing a doctor) would lead to bursitis, pain, lack of proper circulation around the shoulder, and eventually necrosis of the shoulder ball bone. This chain of events would present the symptoms being voiced by our beloved Bard.

My suggestion is for him to take two aspirin and call me in the morning. I take all forms of medical insurance, including the public option.

Bah! And you call yourself a House devotee ... I don't see any expensive and painful tests that ultimately prove futile ... I don't see the despair in the eyes of the patient and loved ones ... and did I mention the painful tests? Those are really important, especially in this case, oh and we need some new and baffling symptoms as well ... painful ones.

And where the hell's #13?

Joe

To Quote Dan Quayle:"A mind is a terrible, wasteful... er, losing is like... ummm, it's terrible to lose one's mind... I am SO Jack Kennedy! And so is my wife!"

And I believe you owe me a turn too, Sparky.

Didn't I tell you dopes that I was going on vacation, and that you would get no turns until this Saturday?

You owe me a new monitor after I spit coffee on it.

You can hardly blame your uncontrolled excretions on our dear Lady Bugged. You've been leaving slime trails since the day you were born. Actually, "born" is too good a word to describe the disgusting process by which you were extruded from the...but perhaps I'd better not go on. Some people may not have had their lunch yet.

Michael

Didn't I tell you dopes that I was going on vacation, and that you would get no turns until this Saturday?

You're retired. What are you vacating from? Every single day for you is a vacation. You roll out of bed at the crack of noon, wander around emitting odd noises and smells, looking for the remote, scream at the neighbor kids to get off your lawn, eat, watch TV and eventually find yourself back in bed.

And you find this too tension filled?

Your jealous rage reminds me of a recent episode of "Housewives of Atlanta", where Ne Ne was ranting about how sucessful Sha' ri was...really pathetic, but in your case typical.

BTW its pushing 80F already.

Pah. Only 80F. We're over that and it's only spring. You should visit here in february for the best weather there is.

Noba.

Sae a week ago Ah haid Lasik surgery on mah right eye. At wid hae gone well, 'cept fer mah sneezin' durin' tha procedure an' head buttin' tha machine. Tha caused at tae swing awah tae tha right, carvin' a line across tha nurse's face an' settin' tha Kleenex box ablaze. At also caused mae tae accidentally tear tha head off tha wee pink stuffed piglet Ah haid bin given tae comfort mae durin' tha surgery, sendin' a shoower o' wee plastic beads scatterin' ontae tha floor. Dr Anderson's right foot slipped awah towards tha door, an' haes left foot didnae. Ah'm due tae gi back ain a month fer a "touch oop".

Sae a week ago Ah haid Lasik surgery on mah right eye. At wid hae gone well, 'cept fer mah sneezin' durin' tha procedure an' head buttin' tha machine. Tha caused at tae swing awah tae tha right, carvin' a line across tha nurse's face an' settin' tha Kleenex box ablaze. At also caused mae tae accidentally tear tha head off tha wee pink stuffed piglet Ah haid bin given tae comfort mae durin' tha surgery, sendin' a shoower o' wee plastic beads scatterin' ontae tha floor. Dr Anderson's right foot slipped awah towards tha door, an' haes left foot didnae. Ah'm due tae gi back ain a month fer a "touch oop".

Trying out for the part of the #2 son in the next Charlie Chan movie?

Michael