Stop The Music!!!

meimes

Please, someone tell me how to deactivate the music in CMSF whithout deactivating the sound? I just can't stand that music anymore, but for sure don't want to play the game in deadly silence. If that damm music doesn't stop I'll have to stop playing the game!! It's driving me mad, that music!!!

If you want different music for a tad, you can check out my music mod:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=92

It's more Syrian in nature and for the deployment screen even heavier middle eastern thrash.

The End Game music is very WWII (a foreshadowment), mellow, classical... a requiem if you may...

(you can't change the very first opening splash screen)

if you find you like one more than the other just dupe the one you like and rename the file to the one you don't and plop them in the Z folder. But hey hopefully you'll like them all! :).

-Lon

If you want different music for a tad, you can check out my music mod:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=92

Lon! I really dig the pieces you made for this game. I find that I prefer your music to the original. (Though I like the original too, and I sometimes switch back to it for a few days to remind me of how glad I was when I first got the game.) Especially the loading-screen music; it gets my pulse to a more combat-suitable level. The main-menu track does very well in setting the tense mood. And the end-of-scenario music is thought-provoking. Excellent work! :)

Dietrich,

Thanks man! i really appreciate it. Great to hear some feedback. That's certainly the pace I had in mind. i see it has had quite a few downloads, but of course you never know who is using it. I was also hoping to get some visibility from BFC for future games. ;) Also just felt that since there are quite a lot of people who play red they might want something more syrian.

Lon