Playing too much!

I had my first combat dream last night. I was in Afghanistan with about a platoon worth of buddies. We were in a trench that was inside a small canyon. Basically, a terrible place for a trench when the enemy is just sitting up on the rim. All hell broke loose and we were attacked from one of the rims by a ton of taliban. We were all trying to take cover as much as possible but there weren't really any safe places so there wasn't much return fire from us. I do remember a guy with an M240G going to town. Mostly just us trying not to die. An RPG gunner kept nailing the front lip of the trench about 4 feet in front of me with at least 5 hits. I just knew I was toast if I stayed there. So I started running down the trench with a few fellow soldiers, dodging bullets the whole way. We still couldn't find decent cover, so we ran back. Just as I finally got the balls to locate muzzle flashes and shoot back, they rushed us with a human wave and it degenerated into hand to hand fighting. They seemed to have the upper hand on us the entire time. We just couldn't get out of there. The knives even came out and people were really going nuts on eachother. I woke up not quite knowing where I was with my heart about to pop out of my chest. Crazy!!!

The dream felt extremely serious and realistic. I really felt like I was going to die. What a wild and vivid dream!!!

When I'm really enjoying working on a particular mission, I often dream about this game... I occassionally get some good ideas from them too... There's a terrain feature on a map that I'm currently working on which was 'realised' in a dream a couple of weeks ago.

Mishga can bring the whipped cream and the maraschino cherries to the convention. Should I ask her to pack her cheerleader outfit too?

Silly Meach, It's a camcorder I want you to pack! The nurse uniform would be better too as the cheerleader one is off to the dry cleaners

Ohhhhh, so this is how y'all are passing the time till the British module arrives! :P

Shall I bring snacks and/or beverages? :D