scenerio request

My old "The King Copper Mines" scenario was a tank-heavy combined arms red-on-red ME set in central Africa. Not jungle per se but tropical with dense stands of cultivated palm. It is (was?) on cmmods.com. There's lots of old stuff of mine that's going to have to be transferred over to Repository. At least my 'Africa interface mod pack' is already up.

Mikeyd: i have really enjoyed all your battles. please keep them coming. they get better and better.

this is game is alive because of players like you who created all the awesome maps.

i rarely play a QB map or the original campaigns.

I also love playing maps that have long stretches of fields and villages with lots of ditches for maneuver.

thanks again.

I am waiting for my new computer in the next week or two to purchase marines module and will purchase the other releases.

I hope other modules include other nations.

I would like to see north Koreans, afghans, soviets, Vietnamese, south Americans and central and south Africans.

also, improve the editor to include all those nations buildings and add water and weather.

one other thing on my wishlist is to have the ability to issue two order at the same time. example and i really want for this reason, be able to issue a fast or quick order and also include a hunt along with it. so when a team runs in the building they are also in a hunt mode as well.

right now you have to order a quick to the front door and then hunt in the building, it takes too long for the squad to assemble for the hunt. hopefully this can be added on future modules or updates.

I hope other modules include other nations.

I would like to see north Koreans, afghans, soviets, Vietnamese, south Americans and central and south Africans.

also, improve the editor to include all those nations buildings and add water and weather.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Steve has said numerous times that these things aren't going to happen. As far as I know, the only nations that are being added are Germans, Canadians (?), and Dutch (?). The editor's not going to undergo any major changes, and water will make its first appearance in CMx2: Normandy.

Also, try playing around with the weather settings--I think you'll find that the various "haze" weather effects actually do make a difference. It's not the same thing as rain, though.