Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Welp

Mord

Meach,

Tho sometimes it's nice to placed an imaginary claymore when you see a crowd of goths or punks polluting the atmosphere with there existence.

What a horrible thought!! They are just people like you and I, as misguided as they might be. Since I'm far more of a pacifist than you are I can't agree with your way of thinking. That's why picture them being hit by a high pressure water cannon. After all, they generally smell bad and therefore could do with a bit of a washing :D

MehMan,

I thought guidos were the less than popular kind in the USA?

Depends on where you are. If you're talking about New Jersey, then they're not only popular they are considered normal. Oh, and Revere Beach outside of Boston. If you never went there in the 1980s then you really missed something. Chicks with 8 cans of hairspray to keep their hair from defying gravity and wearing high heels walking on a sandflea infested "beach" being hooted at by guys in slowly moving IROCs with more jewelry than the woman being targeted with said hoots. Ah... the sights, the sounds, and the (ugh) smell of those glorious days will be with me forever.

BTW, I'd tell you what IROC stands for, but then I'd have to ban myself for violating the Forum rules ;)

Steve

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for chiming in late, nevertheless Welcome Home, Mord!

Glad you made it back in one piece. Now take your time to recover and get well, soon. :)

Hey thanks, my friend, nice to see you are around. I am getting better, not 100% but better.

Happy Easter to ya, and anybody else reading this for that matter.

Mord.