Strange message when loading HvH game

Ive just started my first game ever,(have never read any scripts or played game yet)and when I went to load the game the following message came up:Warning original campaign not found 1941 operation Z.It still loaded and I was able to play my turn.I sent my turn back to KSW and I dont know if he gets the same message.Any ideas?

Received the turn, and played with no warnings or errors. The only thing I noticed was that the file that went out and came in was only around 940kb. I thought there was something wrong from the get go, since the other games (PDE, WAW), the file size was about 3 mb on turn one, and then about 2 mb for all others. Game appears to be functioning okay on my computer. I can only assume that the files have been compressed more when sending the email turns. (Not complaining, it certainly is much faster.) Great game so far.

Yes I suspect Blashy and JJvR are correct and the small fix that I posted a few weeks back is likely responsible for this message. Otherwise under normal circumstances it would of course mean that the campaign had been edited by your opponent.

Can anyone confirm that they downloaded the beta patch fix and then received this message before I investigate further?

Thanks!

Hubert