CMSF playroom :-)

I will try to set up hamachi by next weekend.

I have been away from the game for a long time based upon performance issues. When I reinstalled with the latest patch I was very pleased.

I hope to test it out online next weekend if there is anyone around. I would make great target practice for anyone interested.

Hope to see you there. 1.10 has done miracles to online stability and lag issues. Even big scenarios are now playable. Of course shortcut keys mapping is essential for proper real time gaming. Makes it a lot easier than cycling through the tabs to find the right command.

Sorry, I'm a little unclear on what you're saying. You know you can define the hotkeys as you want?

See http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=84362

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't there a built in player limit for Hamachi networks/rooms? I experienced this with a Dangerous Waters network in the past where new players could not jon the network becaue inactive players occupied the slots which prevented new players to join.

Yep, the first server reached the limt so I created another one. Read above.

Do people still actively visit the hamchi network? Ive just recently found this out and havent seen anyone on there, so where are you my willing opfors :D ?

Hi, you just need to hang on a little and someone will pop up. Normally the first network is the most popular since it has 50 members but the new one is growing too.