Crying..Brave Man Leaps Off Cliff For Girl making People Laugh N Cry. OMG

SolarGirl

I was emailed this today from a friend and I was just blown away after reading the emotional comments to the vid. This is real life and what this guy did is just unbelievable considering he filmed this all himself and took 9 months to do it. And at first I didn't understand what he was doing moving all these things around but the mystery quickly unfolded and when I saw him jump off the cliff I gasped and was like OHHH MYYY GAWWDD!:):eek:

Here is the link:

URL DELETED

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too.

Is this some sort of ironical or metaphorical thingy? As in he's so in love with himself that he dedicated some sort of 'I love you' video, you himself? Or is he just looking for a woman that will be as in to him as he is into himself? Is it meant to be comedy?

I do believe I've missed the point of the video entirely, if the intention was not one of the above.

This is another viral marketing campaign. Did a quick search on a few of the phrases and identical posts have been placed on several forums in the last few days. All of the posts were made by new members who first 'established' themselves by posting 1 or two word replies in existing threads, usually out of context, before dropping the viral marketing bomb.

This is another viral marketing campaign. Did a quick search on a few of the phrases and identical posts have been placed on several forums in the last few days. All of the posts were made by new members who first 'established' themselves by posting 1 or two word replies in existing threads, usually out of context, before dropping the viral marketing bomb.

Thanks. Re-affirms my faith in the superhighinterweb.

Thanks for confirming that. I have been suspecting it already. Very smart!

Can I have some options with my cliff jumping?

I hate marketing types. Always with the need to fvk perfectly good memes and splatter perfectly blank spaces with advertising* for personal profit. It makes me happy that this attempt is likely to backfire.

* Just up the road from me is an old brick police station (Not a great photo), complete with a few cells and stables out the back. The bricks were all made by prisoners and have a litte --> stamped in them as a mark of that. I *used* to be able to get a nice view of it while walking home. Now there's a fvking annoying pedestrian shelter (which doesn't shelter much of anything) complete with tedious advertising posters right smack in the way. Fckrs.