What to buy??

Stratos

I'm interested in Combat Mission shock force, but which version should I buy?? Want to have the maximun possible content, so I need to buy CMSF with marines pack only or need to buy something more?? Thank's

P.S. Is possible to play red vs red scenarios? You know T72 against T55 or even better mixed ( or captured ) OOB so I can use M1 along with BMP?

Thank's!!

No, Battlefront are the arbiters of what goes into CMSF. We cannot send in our own ideas or vehicle schematics. We can however change the paint jobs.

There are plenty scenario's that people have made that can fulfill your expectations. www.cmmods.com is the place you seek. You can have tons of fun with the scenario editor if you learn to program the AI effectivley. It's not hard and even I am learning, slowly.

British forces?? Yes!! Is possible to send a new vehicle to battlefront in order to use it on game??

Sadly not. Feel free to lobby for any particular vehicles you'd like to see though. If you can make a good case why a particular vehicle needs to be in (within the scope of the game), they will at least read it, and you may get lucky...

Last questions.

-Is possible to simulate CSAR ops??

-Are irregular infantry units modeled?

I have some cool high poly units but all of them are for the Spanish Army, do you think they will be interested?

OOOPS. i will be in London next week, any place to buy both games there?

Hey! You said last question. ;)

CSAR? Combat Search And Rescue? No, not really. The game doesn't do helicopters transport, so that'll be tricky. I'm sure some clever designer could cook up something fun along those lines but it would have to be an improvised "use your imagination" type of thing.

About the models: Go ask Dan. I believe the Spanish are driving around in Leo 2s so they might be of some use. not sure what else they have that the German/Nato module might use.

Irregular troops are in. IED, VBIED, triggermen, dickers and your basic ME militia. The militia doesn't have any special ability though.

Depends. While CMSF was released to retail, chances of you running in to a copy is slim. Best use the web to order it.

Hinds are not available, though there's been some speculation Red might get some air assets some day. You could always lend the Syrians an Apache helicopter.