Stryker? Me no lyker. How can I get armor/inf mix in QBs?

Bahger

What do you want?

If you go to youtube or any Iraq military video site, do you ever see M1s operating with (gasp) Infantry walking with them? No way. So there.

[/end sarcasm]

There's a perfectly legitimate role for both M1s and infantray in a medium-size MOUT operation, such as an assault on a town for example. Strykers are too vulnerable to Republican Guard T-72s and as discussed elsewhere, the Stryker MGS's inadequacy as an anti-armor platform is exacerbated by the reluctance of the AI to fire SABOT rounds.

There's a perfectly legitimate role for both M1s and infantray in a medium-size MOUT operation, such as an assault on a town for example. Strykers are too vulnerable to Republican Guard T-72s and as discussed elsewhere, the Stryker MGS's inadequacy as an anti-armor platform is exacerbated by the reluctance of the AI to fire SABOT rounds.

No way. I am sure you'll never find pictures or videos of M1s operating in built-up areas in Iraq, and if you do they never have crunchies with them (you know they call them crunchies for a reason).

[/end sarcasm]

I may be getting my CMx1 and CMx2 game engines mixed up. If you play a QB map that already has troops 'purchased' on it (say a squad of Abrams) do those Abrams appear when the QB starts? This is a question i knew the answer to a year ago but have completely forgot.

About Abrams with troops, don't the Marines operate differently from Army? Individual Abrams could show up as close infantry support for troops?

I may be getting my CMx1 and CMx2 game engines mixed up. If you play a QB map that already has troops 'purchased' on it (say a squad of Abrams) do those Abrams appear when the QB starts? This is a question i knew the answer to a year ago but have completely forgot.

About Abrams with troops, don't the Marines operate differently from Army? Individual Abrams could show up as close infantry support for troops?

Are you being sarcastic Mikey? The Army doesn't EVER operate tanks w/o dismounts in built up terrain, I should know I wqas one of those dismounts.