Any plans of ever adding a lobby?

I'm not an expert but this doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would be incredibly hard to add and it would make SUCH a huge difference.

It's so much easier to get a multiplayer game going when all you have to do is jump into the lobby in-game, host something, wait for 5 minutes, somebody joins and you start.

This is SO much simpler than having to post in forums/hang out in chatrooms.

I can't emphasize enough how badly how hope BFC adds this feature in the next major title/module.

PBEM is fun, but sometimes I want to play a game from start to finish because I have a couple hours of free time.

From my experience opinions starting with "I'm not an expert but this... shouldn't be hard to do" are not worth a whole lot :) Truth is that if it wasn't hard to do it would already be in the game.

We do have plans for an MP lobby for ALL Battlefront.com games. This will be part of the new community features we'll be adding over time to our new portal. But it takes carefully planning and time to implement.

That's great news, Moon. One of the great joys of the old CC games, once I'd exhausted the single player options, was to log into the (I think it was) Gamezone, hang around the lobby, and join one-to-one battle with others from all over the world, some friends, most complete strangers. Many, many late nights were spent there. It'd be fantastic to be able to do it so simply with CM games.