Mod-Transparent Floating Icons

Hi, Missinginreality

Thanks for this mod it looks really good. I was wondering if you will update your ring bases mod now that there is one more colour with 1.10.

By the way your non-historical camo mod is very nice. It may not be historical but it has the"'right feel". I am using it for the marines with Normal Dudes green helmet and green vest.

The ability to mix and match different uniforms is quite entertaining.

regards John

Thanks for the feedback folks, much appreciated am glad you like them and find them enjoyable to use in game.

z1812 - thanks for reminding me, yes I must indeed get to the additional dark red base for the ring mod, I was meant to update it a week ago or so but got engrossed in 1.10. Will hopefully get to it this week and re-up to cmmods. Glad you like the camo too :) Yes I know what you mean - maybe not a precise depiction but has the right "feel" to it; thanks man.