More tears of frustration...

Very military of ypu GJK. The Bobbin bought back into use - very clever.

I had not realised that you get ticked boxes when looking at other peoples designs - rather confusingly I have to check which I have done and which I have seen ......

Its really impressive to see the thought that goes to solving them. And some of the later ones look impossible to me.

Has anybody completed the "Tube" level? I can get a platform built that won't fall through, but can't get any vertical motion - oh wait, just had an idea. *That* is the problem with this thing, you step away and you're mind is still cranking out possible solutions. Anybody order the $10.00 "full" version with 100's of user made levels?

Try zooming all the way in before placing the wheels.

For the tube? Yes, I do - I get them as close to the walls as possible but it still slides down. I think that I have an idea that I'll try out later today. Did you get it to work using wheels to drive up the sides?

Still stuck on the "Tube". In no way can I not have everything slide through the bottom. I'll figure it out eventually though-

You'll kick yourself once you figure it out. It's stunningly simple, though you have to do it juuuust right.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Hint:

Clockwise and counter-clockwise wheel, three sticks: Presto!

Total spoiler:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=2620468

It's pretty finnicky, but should be easy to do if you zoom all the way in. Trick is to do it low or inertia will fuxxor it up before the lower wheel presses the top wheel against the wall when it meets the hump.

Earlier I fluked my way through Back and Forth, so I had a proper go at it just now.

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=2623396

I must say, I'm rather pleased with it's relative simplicity. Every movement is smooth and helps things along, no movement wasted. Pure luck, but kinda cool.

Ok, just discovered that you can't review your previous accomplishments though it's checked off as being completed which was a dissapointment. I think that I have a link to my solution somewhere in this thread - I think my solution was to lay a wooden bridge that unrolled over the split as the object piece rolled or was pushed towards the objective.

Ok, just noticed that for the $10 USD via Paypal, get that feature plus you can make your own levels. I think that this has quailified for that $10.00; certainly has been enjoyable and brainwave stimulating enough to qualify that cost - anyone else purchase it yet?

Earlier I fluked my way through Back and Forth, so I had a proper go at it just now.

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=2623396

I must say, I'm rather pleased with it's relative simplicity. Every movement is smooth and helps things along, no movement wasted. Pure luck, but kinda cool.

Nice. I think this is the only one I haven't solved on my own yet.