Newbie to CMSF....need advice

what's going to save you is the spacebar.

A relatively new command feature to the game, gives you all to commands in a single menu. Helps with the learning curve significantly. Learning all the key commands and controls menus will come over time. I've gained renewed respect for the "learning curve", i recently downloaded the latest "Theatre of War" demo and was totally at sea. Knowing one game's commands structure does not mean you've got the least clue about another's.:(:rolleyes:

Just play the game a lot. The more you play it, the more you understand. Reading up on this forum will often tip you off to capabilities in the game that you otherwise wouldn't know about.

Most importantly, though, is understanding modern warfare in real life. Read as much as you can about it. Unless of course you already know a lot about it, in which case following other posters' suggestions will be all you need to do. Welcome aboard!

"But it's hard to understand all the possibility of this game"

hehe, remembers me at the first time i fired up CMBB.

"Just play the game a lot. The more you play it, the more you understand. Reading up on this forum will often tip you off to capabilities in the game that you otherwise wouldn't know about."

exactly :D

just keep on playing and you will get it. depending on what other types of games you play, you have to change some ways of thinking in CMSF and find new solutions to old problems. its all about the expirience of the user in this game.

Hello,I'm totally newbie with CMSF and I would like to know where I'll could find some tutorials.

For exemple I don't know how play this sort of game(specially how make the placements before the battle).

Anyway this game in Marines 1.10 seems very good.

Thank

I hate to say it but how about reading the manual. For example placing units, learning the icons and controls are all in there.

If you have any more specific questions you should get a quick answer here.

Welcome.

The best advice I would have is to be deliberate and decisive. Modern warfare relies on the same basics as any other time but in eras where a mistake would get you shot at, today it will get you shot. Know why your are doing what you are doing and when you do something do it hard, fast, and dirty. If you are indecisive you will quickly end up dead.

As for the game mechanics, they will come with practice.

Have fun.