PETA's latest

mike_the_wino

Apparently cow's milk is bad for humans but people like ice cream....hhhhmmm, what to do? PETA has the answer: human breast milk.

In a letter from PETA:

Dear Mr. Cohen and Mr. Greenfield,

On behalf of PETA and our more than 2 million members and supporters, I'd like to bring your attention to an innovative new idea from Switzerland that would bring a unique twist to Ben and Jerry's.

Storchen restaurant is set to unveil a menu that includes soups, stews, and sauces made with at least 75 percent breast milk procured from human donors who are paid in exchange for their milk. If Ben and Jerry's replaced the cow's milk in its ice cream with breast milk, your customers-and cows-would reap the benefits.

Using cow's milk for your ice cream is a hazard to your customer's health. Dairy products have been linked to juvenile diabetes, allergies, constipation, obesity, and prostate and ovarian cancer. The late Dr. Benjamin Spock, America's leading authority on child care, spoke out against feeding cow's milk to children, saying it may play a role in anemia, allergies, and juvenile diabetes and in the long term, will set kids up for obesity and heart disease-America's number one cause of death.

So the Swiss are behind this? Fecking great.

[url=http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html]Full story[/ur]

If cows aren't used for beef and leather and milk there won't be any more cows left in 50 years except maybe in zoos and India. I don't think there are too many people, including members of PETA, who will keep a cow as a pet.

Besides, Ben and Jerry's ice cream is perfect just the way it is.

And what's the problem with there being no cows left if we don't need them for beef and leather and milk??!!

There should be no doubt in anyones mind at all that human milk is better for humans than cows milk - it's a pretty basic fact of life.

But it's not the chemistry that's going to decide.....women already complain about what nature has given them in the way of child bearing ...think of the implications of industrial production of human milk...:)

Can you imagine the women of PETA doing their bit??!!:eek::eek:

And what's the problem with there being no cows left if we don't need them for beef and leather and milk??!!

I agree. Same with those damn whales and bald eagles and other animals that they get all pissed off about if you kill.

Oh, and something about drinking/eating some strange woman's breast milk. I'd say that normally I'd need to buy them a drink or something at the least - first. Then I might get kinky and do something like that if I like her, but random milk in my ice cream? Eewwwww!

(snip)

Because you're from such a remote and backward society I'll explain using short words so you can at least try to follow along. :mad::mad:

The Ethical Treatment of Animals sounds like a worthwhile goal. Causing a species to become extinct doesn't. PETA can't claim to be working toward a worthwhile goal while at the same time they're making cows an endangered species.

Okay, a couple of words with three syllables slipped in there. My apologies. :D

But it's not the chemistry that's going to decide.....women already complain about what nature has given them in the way of child bearing ...think of the implications of industrial production of human milk...:)

Can you imagine the women of PETA doing their bit??!!:eek::eek:

"Hey Hon, can you pump out a few more quarts? We need to pay the cable bill."

Sorry but cows milk is just as good as human milk, even if the cows are on steroids. Humans are way too risky to use for this because they're taking all sorts of drugs. I can just see some pregnant crack whore that is willing to to get paid $5 per milking. I'd rather have steroids in my milk than crack.

Besides, I don't think B&J could get enough human milk for the volume of ice cream they produce daily.