When available?

Difficult to say for sure but I can say we are shooting for the Fall sometime. Generally we are pretty close with most of the work already completed but it is always that final stretch that can often take a bit longer than expected so I can't really say early or late just yet.

Hubert

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - more money and time down the drain!! ;-)

Can't wait actually. I'm very curious how this will work in terms of simulating the small island battles that made up so much of the pacific. Hopefully we'll be able to do scenarios on just one island battle, like Okinawa, New Georgia, etc.

Thanks Hubert,

My father fought on Okinawa, and many other places in the Pacific. He started the War in the Fourth Marine Raider Battalion, fought in New Georgia, in the liberation of Guam and finally Okinawa.

He passed away on July 27th, after a month long battle against several illness. I wish he could have seen that the Pacific Theater was getting some more recognition. He always felt what he and his buddies did was often over looked by many. Thanks for this - I'll be getting it as soon as it's available, and am happy it's honoring the sacrifices that my Dad and millions of others made.

AZ, your Dad and his Buddies were true American Heroes and their sacrifice will never be overlooked if I have anything to do with it.

Everyone I come in contact with throughout my life gets a history lesson, specifically focused on WW2 and the sacrifice all made to continue our civilization of freedom or at least the principles of attaining liberty.

Whenever I play SC PTO I'll remember your Dad and the 4th Marine Raider Battalion and say a subconscious "Thanks".

WoW!! 4th MR btn, one of the founding organizations of the present day Marine Corps.

Your Dad must have been very proud.

Difficult to say for sure but I can say we are shooting for the Fall sometime. Generally we are pretty close with most of the work already completed but it is always that final stretch that can often take a bit longer than expected so I can't really say early or late just yet.

Hubert

Any earlier than Dec 25th is sooner than anyone needs :)

Think of the wives Hubert, most of these schmucks likely never give the ladies any suggestions for under the tree.

Thanks everyone.

You can check out Dad's website, it's the Raider on in my signature. I was, am and will always be proud of him that's for sure! Next week I'm off to the USMC Raider Reunion in Minneapolis Minn. Their numbers are dropping rapidly, but they still love to get together once a year.

Thanks again, God bless, and sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread! I'm ready to download NOW!! :-)

Thanks to all (past and present.) To those who have died for freedom, and to those currently fighting it. I salute you!

My dad was also in the US Coast guard and I still like to listen to his stories...His main route (on the troop transport General WH. Gordon) was in the atlantic. Bringing over the fresh troops, and bringing home the wounded...

Dedicated it to the entire US of A !!! The way things are looking on the news, we're still the only nation with balls to stand up to evil !!!

Keep in mind if Canada had your cash, you'd need to RUN to keep up with us :)

I think Afghanistan is the limit of our nation's budget.

To contribute to the current theme, had a grandfather that toured the Low Countries in the cause of freedom. I am the most recent family member to wear a uniform though.

Got 3 confirmed fought U.S. Civil War, 2 died in Tenn. for the South, other survived Yank, they were brothers

Grandpa = WW1

Uncle C = U.S. Coast Guard, Pacific 1943-1947

Uncle K = U.S. Navy, Atlantic 1941-1945

Uncle G = U.S. Army, Korea

Dad = U.S. Air Force 1956

Uncle H = U.S. Army, Vietnam

Uncle G = U.S. Marines, Vietnam

Got tons of relatives. Dad is the youngest from a big family, Mom is the oldest from a big family, what a time range.

Far as the here & now. I wish Ronald Reagan was alive & running this great country.