CMSf Special Edition Map wanted

I think he probably wants the Battlefront version with the routes of American/Coalition units marked out on it. (I'd love to have it too.)
Yes, this: SYRIAN BIG MAP is what I'm looking for. Unfortunatly is the image on the BFC webpage to small (at least twice as big would be fine) and it's tilted :(

Errr, this is the BFC forum, and I assume the staff has a look on it. Maybe it would be nice if they post the map here? :D

Finally it is just used for scenario design, and more scenario means (in theory) enhanced lifetime of the product = more sales of the game and the modules.

Irrelevant.

People paid extra money for the Special Edition that included a few extras. Once you start spreading those extras for free to others, you are humbugging the BFC business model. So I suggest everyone goes on more then assumptions before proceeding.

Elmar, it's nice that you bother your head in good intent about other peoples bussiness, but don't you think that the BFC staff monitors this forum and this topic, and that they may have locked it up if my request incurs their displeasure? But if you should worry that they haved missed it, feel free to make yourself a hero and report it to them. :cool:

But anyway, thank you for bumbing it up! :D

Of course Elmar has a point... But wouldn't it nice if it was possible to buy the map as a high-res file at the BFC store? As a download among others?

Seems there's an interest in the thing anyway...

regards/

sdp

There's a difference between getting the actual, limited-edition paper map and getting the information on the map via pdf image. The former is the "collectible" item; the latter is part of the back-story for the game, and its publication would be a boon to scenario designers. (They put the hotkeys on a mousepad, too, but I'm glad the hotkeys are also in the manual...)

Of course it's all BTS' intellectual property and their call, but I hope they'll see the light.