Need help with first Map...

Making my first Map and scenario. I can't find the buildings with the wall around the roof. Where do I find those? All the ones I add to my Map no matter how many stories, have flat roofs.

Also, I can't locate balconys for the upper stories of my buildings. I know they are in there someplace. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

All in the manual (P127) as follows:

SINGLE WALL

CTRL CLICK on a side changes window/door layout

CTRL SHIFT CLICK adds balconies

SINGLE SIDE

CTRL CLICK on a side changes window/door layout

CTRL SHIFT CLICK on ground floor adds balconies

ENTIRE BUILDING

ALT CLICK changes window/door layout for all 4 sides

SHIFT CLICK changes the building's texture for all 4 sides

CTRL CLICK on roof changes shape/type of roof

Good luck with the map!

There certainly isn't a keystroke sequence in the manual to do that - I must admit I haven't played with flavour objects too much but the absence of keystrokes to carry out that action suggests that FMBs advice about choosing a number other than '1' when you place barrels will mean that at least one of them will be on its side.

• 1 year later...

In the editor, when I select options 2 through 6, the images of the flavour objects do not change. I am left only with the first and second screens of flavour objects. Is there a way to see ALL the flavour objects in the editor?

Gpig