FUBAR at Bha Al Well Plateau

Hi all,

This is a 70% finished scenario! But I want to let it test it before I go further with it. It is still running smooth on my computer but how it runs on others...... I don’t known.

Too much troops?

Too much detail?

Too difficult?

Suggestions?

The scenario begins at the plateau's from Al-Hasakah in the north - east of Syria.

A fight with different heights, hills and dry rivers.

Please give comments.

Enjoy.

Download

War Raven

I love the map. The two hour limit is killing. I dont like to rush in a battle. When I play shock force my goal is to reach my objective with as many men alive.

It took me over an hour gain the high ground and to get my foothold in the town. I dont like to run my vehicles from open ground into a city through a bridge.

especially, when I know there are bad guys hiding in the buildings waiting to blow away. I think a real commander would not do this. An assault like this would be done in two hours.

This scenario would be work if the time limit was unlimited. I hope BF allows this option in the upcomming patch.

Last update and changes before relaese:

Bigger map

Changed some units

Changed some terrain.

Add an counterstrike.

Some info about the Al-Hasakah area:

Populated by

Kurds

Arabs

Assyrian Christians

Is a large archaeological area.

Ancient cities and sites.

Ancient and recent urban warfare between the different groups.

Warlords and dictatorialregime.

Update V02 at CMMODS

Tittle FUBAR

Regards,

War Raven

• 2 weeks later...

Nice map and quite different than previous ones I played. I noticed some odd things, perhaps as a result of it not being finished? Quite a few parts have orchards in it (or something similar), I could not drive to a spot in there using any vehicle, including tanks. However they did drive through them as I told them to move to a spot at the other end of the orchard (this happened at the middle observation tower). Not sure if this is a CMSF bug or this map. Moreover, I couldn’t get a finish, even after time ran out. I tried cease fire, but nothing happened. In the end I just quit. Not sure why this one was baked. Overall I really liked the layout with a lot of vertical differences. Enough hardware to play with and quite challenging. I hope you finish it!