3 other vehicle lost

Reds:

1365 men killed

951 men wounded

353 men missing

50 tanks lost

21 armored vehicle lost

87 other vehicle lost

OMG, 1365 men killed!!! It's a war crime!

Hi

I look at it a different way. The score would be.

Blue or Red To close to call

BF

867 killed

767 wounded

234 men missing

50 tanks lost

25 armored vehicles lost

3 other vehicles lost

Red force

900 killed

774 wounded

245 missing

50 tanks lost

25 armored vehicles lost

7 other vehicles lost

Remeber we KNOW that American might going in reverse can Never lose to Syria. But this is a game, and if you want to have replay value its how close the score ends. That is what makes a Great game, and thats what all of us want.

Thanks Remember In PC wargames only Sprite images Die.

Well, I played real time Veteran

V 1.0 and after the 3rd mission loaded V 1.02

I played Blue Force missions straight, without any other try.

Results :

A minor victory

B.F R.F

199 KIA 923

243 WIA 816

1 missing 395

6 tank lost 46

34 Armd lost 17

3 other veh lost 71

I shall try to increase my results next time, since that was my 1st campaign and my discovery of the new interface and of some of its unbehaviour rather unpleasant - deselect not working right away and orders going to the wrong unit at a crucial time, ending few times with the loss of a track and of its mounted grunts -

Originally posted by Fizou:

How many missions are there in the campaign?

I have had 16 missions in it. I am not sure that this is always that way, since The campaign is "semi-dynamic".

I have found out at the reading of the post(if I am not making a mistake)that some where fighting the Ash Shammas battle (refered as the Airport battle by some)as their 2nd missions, when it has been the 3rd for me. Does that has an effect on the number of missions to be fought ? If someone has the answer, let me know about it.

Originally posted by Fizou:

Im currently at the "Screen part 2" scenario.

The screen part 2, was the 9th mission for me.

It is during that first campaign for me that I have changed from V 1.0 to 1.02. I think, I have done it on the 5th or 6th mission. I did not notice, any bad behaviour of the game, on the contrary.

I have downloaded V 1.03 today and I shall use it from now on as soon as I shall start my 2nd campaign

• 4 months later...

Just completed in v105:

Blue

Dead: 30

Wounded: 87

Missing: 1

Tank lost: 0

Vehicles lost: 3

Other V. lost: 0

Red

Dead: 1299

Wounded: 692

Missing: 462

Tank lost: 60

Vehicles lost: 22

Other V. lost: 87

Total Victory, Veteran. The biggest problem is not the enemy, its the really bad mission design and buged enviroment! Sometimes your troops rush into a building, not seeing 2 or 3 groups of enemeys, and get killed a few min. later. And the bad implementation for geforce 8800 users. Its the most used card, and im still have bad frame rates in the big missions, on Win xp and Vista, but on Vista its unplayable with rendering crashes (freeze) all the time. Some small suggestions like a volume control, fps display, ingame key mapping or resolution control... its nice to have. But get the Game working like it should with the Geforce 8800! Man you have some big things to do till v106.

[ January 21, 2008, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Andro ]

• 1 year later...

End of my first CMSF campaign - v1.20 (Basic Training of course !)

Blue Force major victory

Blue Red

Killed 48 713

WIA 68 361

MIA 1 204

Tanks Lost 1 37

Arm Veh Lost 7 19

Other Veh Lost 2 34

My campaign ended after the Rescue Mission after Night Stalkers.

I had to surrender in Night Stalkers to continue the campaign. So in the rescue mission after that i got i think a minor victory and then end of campaign.

Can somebody tell me what would have happened had a i got a major victory in that rescue mission, would my campaign have continued ?

Hi Daisy,

The TF Thunder campaign (taking into account that you always have victories) is:

1. Breakthrough at the Berm

2. Ash Shammas

3. Route Lightning

4. Dar al as Sud

5. The Screen

6. The Screen Part 2

7. Lock and Chase

8. Objective Normandy

9. Night Stalkers

10. Ambush Alley

11. Tiyas Detour

12. Heads Up

13. Hims Homes

14. Street Sweepers

(and end of campaign)

If you have been defeated in scenario number X you go to:

1. > Following the Wadi

2. > High Points, Low Points

3. > Dar al as Sud

4. > Air Warfare

5. > The Screen Part 2

6. > Lock and Chase

7. > Objective Normandy

8. > Night Stalkers

9. > Dagger Fight

10. > Into the Valley

11. > Mountain of a Mole Hill

12. > Fleeing the Scene

13. > Point Blank

14. > (end of campaign)

22 different scenarios in the TF Thunder campaign. It's a good idea to make always a savegame at the beginning of every scenario, so you can afterwards reload it and try to achieve a victory or immediately surrender, so you can play the alternative ;)

Cheers,

Lomir

I always had victories untill i had to surrender the night stalkers mission (i was not able to load the next mission after that because of the well known error).

Maybe i should play the rescue mission again and hope that i get a total victory because then my campaign MIGHT continue.

Thankd for the response, now back to battle !:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...
On 10/13/2009 at 11:47 AM, lomir said:

It's a good idea to make always a savegame at the beginning of every scenario, so you can afterwards reload it and try to achieve a victory or immediately surrender, so you can play the alternative

oh, my gosh, I didn't realize that. I am doing that from now on! I'm not a great tactician, but I have fun. When I get a game, I eventually want to see ALL of it, so I really appreciate this tip!