12. Tank Pz-IIIN

13. Tank Pz-IVF1

14. Tank T-34-57

15. Tank IS-1

16. Tank Т-30

17. Tank Sherman I

18. Tank Sherman IC

19. Pillbox Pantherturm I

Soviet vehicles used by units of Vojsko Polskoje added to Polish forces – SU-76M, ISU-152, IS-2, T-34-85, T-34-76.

Visibility system tweaks

Infantry visibility from armored vehicles toned down. Now it’s much more difficult for vehicle crews to spot infantry (especially if it’s prone or inside trench).

New air support types

1. Ground attack planes (anti-tank) Hs-129

2. Ground attack planes (anti-tank) Ил-2

3. Ground attack planes IL-2 with rockets

4. Ground attack planes Р-38

5. Ground attack planes Р-38 with rockets

6. Bombers FW-190 (SC-250, AB-250 bombs)

7. Bombers Bf-110 (SC-250 bombs)

8. Bombers IL-2 (FAB-100, AO-10, PTAB bombs)

9. Bombers Р-47 (500 lbs bombs)

10. Ground attack planes Р-47 with rockets

Airplane guns and machineguns added:

1. FW-190 and Bf-110 use 20mm MG-151 guns

2. IL-2 uses 23mm VYa-23 gun

3. Р-51, Р-47 and Р-38 have 12.7mm Browning machineguns.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New multiplayer missions

1. «Blitzkrieg» (JSH) for 2 players

2. «Last spring» (JSH) for 4 players

Also missions «Defense of Vaterland» (JSH), «Ordered to destroy» (JSH),

«Moment of truth» (JSH) were added, they are modified versions of vanilla ones (captured and lend-lease units added)..

New maps

New maps “tundra” and modified map “dunkirque_a” added, they are used in MP missions “Last spring” and “Blitzkrieg”.

Changes:

1. Armor of British armored vehicles changed: M6 Staghound, Crusader III AA, Archer, Challenger, Comet.

2. Cost of some units decreased: Sdkfz 222, Sdkfz 250, Sdkfz 251, Nashorn, ISU-152, SU-76M.

Known issues:

1. It’s impossible to use following units in MP missions - Dodge VC-51, Studebaker US-6, Willys, Universal Carrier. Because of currently unknown bug client will disconnect if you hover mouse pointer over them.

2. If crew bails out of Pantherturm I it can’t return.

3. When ground attack planes make strafing run launching rockets, visual effects of rockets and explosions are not visible from some angles of view.

EACH PLAYER IN MP MATCH MUST HAVE THE SAME VERSION OF THE MOD INSTALLED!!!

Installation:

Game version 1.10.0.81 required for correct mod functioning.

Backup folders Mission and Ai BEFORE mod installation!

Deinstallation:

Delete 3dobj and data folders, restore backed up copies of Mission and Ai folders..

Many thanks to Schreder for helping with new models, to rofl for his Sherman skin and to guys from 1C for help.

[ March 04, 2008, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Sneaksie ]

Changes in the original campaigns after 1.0-1.1m mod versions

Germany

Mission 1

Sdkfz 231 added to force pool. Reinforcement Pz-IIС replaced by Sdkfz 231. Artillery support calls decreased to 3. Air support added (bombers Bf-110).

Mission 2

Air support added (CAS Bf-110).

Mission 3

2 Pz-IIIF (5cm L/42), 1 Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42) and 1 Pz-IVF1 added to force pool. Reinforcement Pz-IIIF and Pz-IVC replaced by Pz-IVF1.

Mission 4

1 Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42) added to force pool. Reinforcement Pz-IIIF rplaced with Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42). Artillery supports decreased to 2 calls, air support added (Bf-110 bombers).

Mission 5

Sdkfz 231 added to force pool.

Mission 6

1 Pz-IIIN and 1 StuH-42 added to force pool. Pz-IIIM replaced by Pz-IIIL.. Air support added: (bombers FW-190 АВ-250 and anti-tank ground attack planes Hs-129).

Mission 7

1 Flak 38, 1 Flakvierling 38 and Flak 36 (3.7cm) added to force pool. Amount of buying points increased. IS-1 tanks added to USSR forces.

Mission 9

1 StuH-42 and 1 StuG-IIIG Saukopfblende added to force pool.

Mission 10

1 Pz-IIIN and 1 StuG-IIIG Saukopfblende added to force pool.

Mission 12

Pantherturm I added. Air support added (FW-190 bombers). Soviet forces have ISU-122S.

Battle for Moscow

Mission 1

1 AT squad and 2 AT teams added to force pool. Pz-IIIF (5cm L/42) and Pz-IVF1 added to German forces.

Mission 2

1 AT squad added to force pool.. Germans have Pz-IVF1.

Mission 3

Pz-IIIF (5cm L/42), Pz-IVF1 and Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42) added to German forces.

Mission 4

1 AT squad added to force pool.. Pz-IIIF (5cm L/42) and Pz-IVF1 added to German forces.

Mission 5

1 AT squad added to force pool.. German tank force changed, Sdkfz 231 8-rad added.

Mission 6

Pz-IVF1 и Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42) added to enemy forces.

Mission 7

German tank force changed.

Mission 8

1 LT-38(Pz-38(t)) added to force pool. German tank force changed, Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42) added.

Mission 9

1 Artshturm (StuG-IIIC), 2 Valentines and 2 Matildas added to force pool. German tank force changed, Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42) and Pz-IVF1 added.

Mission 10

2 Т-34-57 added to force pool, German tank force changed.

USSR

Mission 2

Pz-IIIF (5cm L/42) added to enemy forces.

Mission 3

German tank force changed.

Mission 4

Pz-IVF1 added to enemy forces.

Mission 6

1 Т-30 added to force pool. Air support added (bombers IL-2 AO). Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42) and Pz-IVF1 added to force pool.

Mission 7

Air support added (bombers IL-2 PTAB).

Mission 8

Air support added (bombers IL-2 PTAB). Pz-IIIN added to enemy forces.

Mission 9

2 IS-1 added to force pool. Air support added (bombers IL-2).

Mission 10

1 ISU-122 added to force pool. Air support added (anti-tank ground attack planes IL-2).

Mission 11

1 ISU-122S added to force pool. Number of artillery support calls decreased to 1. Air support added (bombers IL-2). German tank force changed.

Allies

Mission 3

German tank and SPG force composition changed. Air support added (bombers Р-47). StuH-42 added to German forces.

Mission 5

3 Sherman I and 1 Sherman IС Firefly added to force pool.

Mission 6

German SPG force composition changed. CAS planes Р-47 replaced by Р-38. Air support added (bombers Р-47).

Mission 7

German tank force changed. Air support added (bombers Р-47). HEAT ammunition Stielgranate 41 added to РАК-35/36.

Mission 8

German SPG force composition changed. CAS planes Р-47 replaced by Р-51.

Battle for Normandy (Panzer Lehr)

Mission 1

2 AT squads and 2 tank hunter teams added to force pool. Jagdpanzer IV/70 replaced by Jagdpanzer IV. HEAT ammunition Stielgranate 41 added to РАК-35/36. Unit experience increased for several German units. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-47.

Mission 2

2 AT squads, 2 tank hunter teams and 1 StuH 42 added to force pool. HEAT ammunition Stielgranate 41 added to РАК-35/36. British have Sherman IC Firefly, Churchill removed.. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-51.

Mission 3

2 assault squads and 1 SdKfz 231 added to force pool. Jagdpanzer IV/70 replaced by Jagdpanzer IV. Unit experience increased for several German units. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-38. Sherman IC Firefly added to British forces.

Mission 4

1 AT squad and 1 tank hunter team added to force pool. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-47.

Mission 5

British have Sherman IC Firefly and Sherman I.

Mission 6

1 SdKfz 231, 1 assault squad and 2 MG teams added to force pool.

Mission 7

Jagdpanzer IV/70 replaced by Jagdpanzer IV. SdKfz 222 replaced by SdKfz 231. Some American units experience decreased..

Mission 8

2 tank hunter teams and 2 MG teams added to force pool. Some American units experience decreased.

Poland

Mission 2

Pz-38(t) replaced by Pz-35(t).

Mission 3

Pz-38(t) replaced by Pz-35(t).

France

Mission 2

Pz-38(t) and Pz-35(t) replaced by Pz-IIIF.

Mission 3

Pz-38(t) and Pz-35(t) replaced by Pz-IIIF.

Mission 4

Pz-38(t) replaced by Pz-IIIF.

Mission 5

Pz-38(t) replaced by Pz-IIIF, Sdkfz 231 added.

Single missions

Whirlwind

M24 Chaffee replaced by M4 Sherman, M4A3 76W -> M4A1 Sherman, M36 Slugger -> M10 Wolverine, PaK 43/41 -> PaK 40, Jagdpanzer IV/70 -> Jagdpanzer IV, Pz-VG Panther -> Pz-IVH, MG-34 -> MG-42. CAS planes Hs-129 replaced by FW-190.

Acts of Bravery

Т-40S and Т-60 replaced by Т-26, Т-34 -> Matilda, Pz-IIIF -> Pz-IIIF (5cm L/42), Pz-IVC -> Pz-IVF1, Pz-IB -> Pz-IIC, Pz-IIIM -> Pz-IIIJ (5cm L/42), SdKfz 232 -> SdKfz 231. Valentine added.

Last chance

Pz-35(t) and Pz-38(t) replaced by Pz-IIIF and Pz-IIC.

Mortain Counterattack

Hetzer replaced by StuG-IIIG. Air support added (bombers Р-47).

The Razor’s Edge

Matilda and Cromwell replaced by Sherman I and Sherman IС Firefly, Pzspw P204(f) changed to SdKfz 231. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-47. Air support added (Р-47 bombers). Some German units experience decreased..

Command Decisions

SdKfz 251D replaced by SdKfz 251С, Pz-38(t) replaced by Pz-35(t).

Steel Torrent

Soviet forces have IS-1, ISU-122, ISU-122S. Air support added (anti-tank CAS planes Hs-129).

Behind enemy lines

StuG-IV replaced by StuH-42, Pz-VIB changed to Pz-VIE.

<HR>

Screenshots:

http://photofile.com.ua/users/jsh/95003699/

Full version (120Mb):

http://www.axifile.com?1979470

Upgrade from 1.0 or 1.1 (51Mb):

http://www.zshare.net/download/8469466ce8829a/

[ March 04, 2008, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Sneaksie ]

Like I stated in my post in the modding forum, a lot. smile.gif

This game has great armor values really realistic but the guns leave much to be desired. The American 76mm is overpowered as the russian 85mm the German guns are almost all underpowered or with erronious values (take the panther which does too much damage at close range and has less 20mm of armor penetration at 2 clicks.

The 122mm is way of the mark. So is the 88mm L71.

The German 88mm L56 is overpowered as well...

Cheers...

hey Sneaksie,

can u lead us not so "pc super geeks" to a more precise guide to install ur mod, plz?

cuz i dont know what the hellish hell u mean by back up such and such and than just delete some kind of data folder when uninstalling mod. or is there a guide already somewhere?

anyhow...thx much,

himmel

Originally posted by himmelstoss:

hey Sneaksie,

can u lead us not so "pc super geeks" to a more precise guide to install ur mod, plz?

Just unpack mod into game dir... you don't have to backup these folders. The only difference is that you'll need to uninistall and reinstall the game if you decide to go back to vanilla TOW.

Originally posted by Sneaksie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by himmelstoss:

hey Sneaksie,

Just unpack mod into game dir... you don't have to backup these folders. The only difference is that you'll need to uninistall and reinstall the game if you decide to go back to vanilla TOW. </font>

Because my lack of time i couldnt test the mod erlier.

Today i try to install and play it but it only crash to desktop after loading a mission (all missions tested.

If i change the AI folder back to the original the game works without crash but then i've no crew/animations on the new flak units :( .