JSH mod v.1.2 (eng) is out!

Sneaksie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sneaksie:

Folders and archives are mostly the same, so it doesn't matter. Game version matters though, and this mod is intended for 1.10.0.81 (uberpatch version), while uberpatches for localized game versions are not released now:(

the patch is out now for other versions (kalypso)

so will this mod work now ? please say yes smile.gif

Originally posted by Bullet Magnet:

JSH mod sucks it makes my game lag so bad.

Thats a bit of a far fetched comment to make. Infact it makes you sound unintelligent. So the Mod sucks because your PC is not capable of running it? Sounds to me like its your PC that sucks. BTW the mod is outstanding.

Battle for Normandy (Panzer Lehr)

Mission 1

2 AT squads and 2 tank hunter teams added to force pool. Jagdpanzer IV/70 replaced by Jagdpanzer IV. HEAT ammunition Stielgranate 41 added to РАК-35/36. Unit experience increased for several German units. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-47.

Mission 2

2 AT squads, 2 tank hunter teams and 1 StuH 42 added to force pool. HEAT ammunition Stielgranate 41 added to РАК-35/36. British have Sherman IC Firefly, Churchill removed.. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-51.

Minor nitpick, but I wonder why PAK-35/36 AT guns appear in the Normandy missions as Panzer Lehr only had a few mounted on platoon leader Sdkfz 251/10s? Unless the ones with the Stielgranate 41 shaped charge are being used by Fallschirmjäger or other light troops?

Originally posted by Durruti:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sneaksie:

Battle for Normandy (Panzer Lehr)

Mission 1

2 AT squads and 2 tank hunter teams added to force pool. Jagdpanzer IV/70 replaced by Jagdpanzer IV. HEAT ammunition Stielgranate 41 added to РАК-35/36. Unit experience increased for several German units. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-47.

Mission 2

2 AT squads, 2 tank hunter teams and 1 StuH 42 added to force pool. HEAT ammunition Stielgranate 41 added to РАК-35/36. British have Sherman IC Firefly, Churchill removed.. Hurricane CAS planes replaced by Р-51.

Minor nitpick, but I wonder why PAK-35/36 AT guns appear in the Normandy missions as Panzer Lehr only had a few mounted on platoon leader Sdkfz 251/10s? Unless the ones with the Stielgranate 41 shaped charge are being used by Fallschirmjäger or other light troops? </font>

my game can play cod4 full resoultion fine every other game out and yet it lags playing a low level graphics game. I'm just trying to say that when i click on TOW sometimes it plays fine and sometimes it does not.

[ April 01, 2008, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Bullet Magnet ]

Originally posted by Bullet Magnet:

my game can play cod4 full resoultion fine every other game out and yet it lags playing a low level graphics game. I'm just trying to say that when i click on TOW sometimes it plays fine and sometimes it does not.

Its NOT the graphics that lag your game it's the raw computational power that is required for the all of the calculations for penetration, visibility, AI, etc etc.

So, you are not compairing apples with apples. COD4 runs fine on my laptop, but ToW is slow & needs alot more horsepower for big battles, so I use my desktop (quad xeon 4GB RAM) for it & it runs fine...... :eek:

Well i installed the upgrade version but on my pc the game froze also it happens in multiplayer (with both players having the mod installed) do you have any advice on this.

I have to do something or i have to donwload the full version of the mod.

I did that, it gave me a download link, i click it and i go back to axifile's homepage. any ideas? Ad blockers are also off, still wont download, just sends me back to the main Axifile page.

[ April 16, 2008, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: ScottBC ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by redbear:

I have been playing some of the missions that comes with the mod but the briefing are in Russian. could have those missions with the briefing in English?

It seems you've downloaded Russian mod version. </font>

http://www.zshare.net/download/11002984163b7fb2/ (6.1 mb)

JSH mod patch to version 1.2.2

Fixed:

1. Speed of IL-2 ground attack plane with rockets increased (this should result in increased rockets accuracy).

2. Winter skins for PzIIIJ (5cm L42) now show correctly.

3. Amount of AP rounds increased for T-34-57.

4. Amount of HEAT rounds for Pz IV F1 decreased.

5. Several support names in Battle Generator fixed.

6. Fixed briefing text in one mission.