Battlefront: please info on the new patch

Txema

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

I think usually the Kallipso patch version has a delay of a couple of days after the battlefront.com patch release.

I have the battlefront version, so no wait for me. :D

Hehe.. no, a week or two I can live with; plenty of other games to play. It's when I hear nothing but silence I get worried!

Gotta say, I'm really impressed that the developers on both sides are putting together such a nice package. That editor alone looks worth its weight in gold! It really appears the hype and spin are accurate - this is not just a patch, but a redefinition of this game. I really can't wait!

Thanks to all!

Gotta say, I'm really impressed that the developers on both sides are putting together such a nice package. That editor alone looks worth its weight in gold! It really appears the hype and spin are accurate - this is not just a patch, but a redefinition of this game. I really can't wait!
aye

I read back in December rwhere the final patch had been sent.. oh well, at least the game is still alive nad a patch will be release sometime, hopefully soon..

I feel like that darn musical where the kid sings ;"Tommorrow , tommorrow is only a day away.. blah blah blah"

Guys, be fair, give them at least today and tomorrow!

However, after that, still with no patch, it will be fun to read this forum ... :rolleyes:

Fanboys, wear your iron pants, LOL ;)

[ January 24, 2008, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: Aries ]