patch?

Freeboy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by track:

Considering what BF said on the other thread it won't be out in weeks. Unless they are bluffing and plan to pull out a surprise.

I very much doubt they would do that as they are 'serious' about getting it perfect now. Would have been nice if they had done this last year!

Well guys by tring to keep your spirits up I have failed. I reported that IMO the patch was well underway of being ready to put out, I was wrong, I like yourselfs have been waiting for others to play online with to make ToW a game we can all be proud of but to my surprise I have been cast out of the beta and put down for tring to keep your hopes high. Forgive me but also remember I have purchased Two Copies of the game and so this is from the game buyer not the game beta tester.... I would like to have others to play with so get your patch together please!!! I like so many others am not requiring you to make it perfect, because we bought the game in the poor shape it was in , so release it so we might at least realize some part of our hard earned money we spent for the game. Thanks all for keeping an interest in ToW maybe someday we will meet on the battlefield and see if it was all worth it.

I would have to agree that development of TOW has been...glacial...to say the least.

What is stunning me most though, is not that there is anything specifically wrong with it...but that it is (mind-numbingly after years of development) seemingly so incomplete.

I can't help but feel this code sat around in limbo for a long time between Codemasters and BFC.