in what player category are you?

seppDieter

it seems to me there are 4 major categories of people on the forum here.

:cool: 1: fan-boys, who like the game as it is and have trouble seeing why some people complain so much.

:mad: 2: hate-boys, who are disappointed and dont like the game at all

smile.gif 3: ok-boys, who enjoy the game as it is, but think that it needs updates and patches to become better

:( 4: not-ok-boys, who are disappointed, and think it needs changes to become enjoyable

in what category are you? please use the smileys so its more overlookable!

myself im in the :( category, it needs some changes and ipmrovements before i could really enjoy it.

cat 4....

it will not be ok until LOS is fixed and a few other things.

However the constant whinging as you have noticed annoyed me.

People assume especially when the Wargamer community for the most part is silent.. that a couple of fanboys or hateboys determine if the game is ok or not

I would encourage people to try the Demo and make up their minds themselves

"fan-boys, who like the game as it is and have trouble seeing why some people complain so much"

That has to be me then, as I am enjoying it full throttle as it is. BUT it has to be said that Battlefront messed up the balancing of the scenarious in many cases. SO I have ben playing the campaign in "easy" mode, which is difficult enough in many cases. :cool:

[ April 30, 2007, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: chanss ]

:(

I'm disappointed. The game can be fixed, but there's a lot to do. Basic things, too, like making the weapon data historically accurate, and making sure soldiers have basic self-preservation instincts.

Currently, it's micromanagement hell with bad data.

smile.gif

There will be patches and mods I am sure so it can only get better. It's a PC game after all. So far my limitation to full enjoyment is my old PC so I have yet to explore the game to the full extent.

That being said I can see both sides of the argument. I do not feel it's a waste of my $. There are some things to be fixed. I'm not getting my cammo underpants in a twist, like some posters in this forum, over the game's faults.

Sgt Major. Out.

:( Fabulous graphics - fluffy simulation. Tried it for two evenings and then completely lost interest. But I'm always happy to support the Battlefront boys. I'm afraid that the 'Combat Mission' sims spoiled me for this kind of 'game'. The good news is that I'm still enjoying 'Barbarossa to Berlin' and 'Afrika Korps' enormously.

Cat 3 smile.gif

Originally posted by Redmarkus4:

I'm in the last group :(

Do you know if the developers are reading the Posts at all? Is there a constructive discussion going on about suggested features and changes for the patch? I missed that in all the negative posts...

MJ

I believe they do read the postings here because I got a mail from one of them... about a CTD problem I got once!

Regards,

War Raven.

:cool: When my tanks knock out an enemy tank with one shot at 2 kms.

smile.gif If I just sit in the grass and see my tanks rolling by.

:( When my tanks got knocked out through 2 kms of bushes.

:mad: When my reinforcements don`t survive 3 seconds (who has designed that missions?)

But somehow it`s a smile.gif for me (in the hope that there are some well designed missions coming).