So is today the day do you think?

Tactical Wargamer

Originally posted by Reichenberg:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vergeltung:

I wish there was a way to shoot all you impatient people with a nice jolt of, say, 10,000 volts or so for 1/2 a second. smile.gif

just to be the first in line for the download.....

Uwe </font>

Obviously nothing´s gonna happen here today!

I must admit that i´m very disappointed that there was not a word about the status of the pre-order download. If i had known that the costumer is obviously such a hassle for battlefront and if i could cancel my preorder with a mouseclick like in an online-shop like amazon i would do it right now.

That´s not a way to treat his costumers!

Originally posted by BadKarma:

I must admit that i´m very disappointed that there was not a word about the status of the pre-order download. If i had known that the costumer is obviously such a hassle for battlefront and if i could cancel my preorder with a mouseclick like in an online-shop like amazon i would do it right now.

Relax, there's cowbell here now. :D

cowbell2gh.gif

Originally posted by BadKarma:

:mad: SIR ...I'll have you know I do not ...Repeat ..I do not now nor have I ever wore a costume for a worldwide game release.

Therefore I think you shall have to eat some cowbell to make amends :mad: .

Regards,

Gunz :mad:

As I have said before, early download was a MAJOR incentive for preordering. As such they do have a certian responsibility to be more up front. We are now less than 48 hours form the official release date. This is well within the timeframe Moon mentioned on Friday.

At the very least they could give us a little news.

Originally posted by huhr:

all i hope for is that the game plays well and if it doesnt and is crappy it will be the last thing I buy from Battlefront since I could have tried the demo and saved myself 50 bucks

You could have ordered after you tried the demo.

this is last time i Pre-Order form here, just one day before the game is to come out, i could have not Pre-Order and waited for the demo

in good faith i Pre-Order to get the game before it was to came out.

and just one day is not worth doing that good faith.

they do have 2 more hours or so before i log for for the night.

so we will see.

Originally posted by graetwulff:

this is last time i Pre-Order form here, just one day before the game is to come out, i could have not Pre-Order and waited for the demo

in good faith i Pre-Order to get the game before it was to came out.

and just one day is not worth doing that good faith.

they do have 2 more hours or so before i log for for the night.

so we will see.

I agree somewhat. Although Im not as mad as you. The right word would be Disapointed.. Expected the game to be out yesterday.. And surley thought it would be out today.

If they were not gonna release the game before the 19th they shouldnt have said anything. I would have still pre-ordered either way though. But thats besides the point.

Dont expect the game tonight, its already 10Pm on the East Coast. We can only hope tommorow.

If not tommorow, I think we should get some news at the very least.

Although a release tommorow is still bad... Because the people from Europe the Pre-Ordered the game.. It will already be the 19th for them.. The release date.

Originally posted by Spartan:

I really do think people deserve some sort of idea as to when to expect the download. Honestly guys I know its not long to wait but its not a good way to treat customers.

Cool. Well I guess you'll not be pre-ordering from BF in future then, will you?

Honestly people we go through this every time there's a launch here. And every time people act surprised. What gives?

@jiggles,

it's just frustrating that the demo is released before the pre-order.

We pay more (dont say less because you'll have to pay for shipping also) and they stated the whole time that we would have the game prior to the demo.

Was F5 ing yesterday the whole day wen i went to bed still nothing 24:00 amsterdam time. Not even an remark that there was an problem.

No i read this morning there was an problem why the F*** didnt they tell us this yesterday.

Sorry and your remark that is every launch thats not correct.

Ill still pre-order CM campaigns because thats the game iam waiting for but it's still not nice to be left in the dark.

And i read Mattmatt his responce saying sorry (tnx but pls next time a little bit earlier)

In my opinion there could be nothing wrong with the game two days before release only something to do with the download.

And when they release the demo i could have waited to play it and then still pre-order my game because they will ship tommorow.

So thats why iam a little bit frustrated.