Some shots from my last campaign

Kalibri

Hey guys, just wanted to share some shots that show damage, engagements, etc.

1. One of the "big guns" I encountered as I advanced with my Shermans:

15.jpg

2. One more covering the intersection in a small French village:

16.jpg

3. This is how I decided to engage, by adavncing fast and going over the gun with it's crew:( that ended up very negative for both of us:

3.jpg

5. Than I advanced with this guy and got hit hard, loosing the driver and a gunner:

12.jpg

6. After I finished attacking those guns, a strong neavy force from North showed up and engaged my Shermans, here is a what was permamently left sitting on the ground:)

11.jpg

10.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by edgars:

Lucky hit on the cupola of that PzIV.

Nice screenies.

That lovely shot cost me one man dead in a Sherman:(

Yesterday, when I hit one of the German tanks, I was surprised to see the APR going through the armor and flying out from the other hole in the back, hitting a house and killing one of German sodiers by accident, it was a bit funny but at the same time sad:) :( The round had no energy after flying through the tank so it did little damage to the house, but total damage to one of the ground troops.

Originally posted by Kalibri:

Yesterday, when I hit one of the German tanks, I was surprised to see the APR going through the armor and flying out from the other hole in the back, hitting a house and killing one of German sodiers by accident, it was a bit funny but at the same time sad:) :( The round had no energy after flying through the tank so it did little damage to the house, but total damage to one of the ground troops.

You must be paid by Battlefront and/or 1C for posting these amazing pics and telling us about the shell exiting the tank in the back ;)

Admit it!! :D

Uwe

Originally posted by Reichenberg:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kalibri:

You must be paid by Battlefront and/or 1C for posting these amazing pics and telling us about the shell exiting the tank in the back ;)

Admit it!! :D

Uwe </font>

Originally posted by Wolfseven:

Kind of reminds me of Steel fury have you tried that one same concept but you only command one tank.

No, I am only interested in strategies that allow the use of both, infantry and heavy armor, kind of CMBB:)

I will load more screenshots today, but later, yesterday I had a long and painful battle that cost me three more tankers:( So it's 8 guys that I lost since the battle started. On the other hand, Germans are at 43:)

We can't deny its a very pretty game. And a big Russian patch bodes well for us on this board. The wait for the U.S. version's turned into sheer torture!

Eh, but what am I complaining about? I don't have a good enough system to run ToW anyway! But I have been debating whether to upgrade to mac or PC in time for BFC's (eventual) CMSF roll-out. This game is highly likely to push me into the PC camp.

Originally posted by Markus86:

kalibri, can you read cyrillic? otherwise I can't imagine how you can play the russian version smile.gif

read about the patch, too. it's supposed to be around 80 mb, fil said.

let's see what the patch brings.

Markus, of course I can read cyrillic, I am Russian:)

Here are a few more screenshots from my finished battle after capturing the Hill. My battle lasted 2 hours and 45 minutes, I lost 8 men, 5 tankers and three ground soldiers.

1. Five minutes after capturing the trenches:

okopi.jpg

2. Just some more guns that I encountered:(

pyshka.jpg

3. This guy was very tough, got hit three times before abandoning the vehicle:

tank-1.jpg

4. This tank continued rolling after loosing it's crew to just one round, I was very surprised to see it rolling towards my gun and not shooting at all, of course his main gun was lowered all the way and mg wa not moving, I assume I killed the whole crew instantly. It rolled about 50 meters before it stoped:)

tank_3.jpg

5. Lucky shot:)

tank_2.jpg

6. German crew abandoning the tank, I didn't see much damage to this tank, so I guess they were shaken or something, simillar to shaken in CMBB:)

tank_4.jpg

There is a little surprise in screenshot number two, who can see it? What is not normal about it?