Almost Perfect game!!!

BCW

I want to say personaly to the programers here that this Wargame is no dought the BEST!!! WW2 Wargame, RTS, FPS and Strategy WW2 game ever made...you guys rock! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

[ August 04, 2006, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: BCW ]

LMAO...I was about to ask if he was related to one of the DEV's...but I gotta say myself...the more I read and see the more pumped I am about this title. I think the KV 1 story would've sealed the deal for me all by itself. I am as juiced about this as I was those days I sat waiting for that friggin' CMBO disc to arrive in the mail!...(LOL not to forget the heart attack that followed when I only saw the manual!)

I truly think this game is gonna shine!

Mord.

The devs got nothing to be afraid of. All this criticism (or constructivism if you like) only shows that the community cares and that's always good. It's not like I would be bothered to go to the C&C forum nagging about unrealistic Tesla tower power consumption (or any brainless rts game).

People care and want it to be as realistic as possible because they got very high hopes for this game. At least I do after following it for a few years already.

After Il-2 Sturmovik 1C has already made it into my personal hall of fame mental notebook. Any criticism is based on love and not ill-natured. Well enough praise, now go and fix those buildings :D

To have every soldier modeled is what takes the cake! If you lose soldat Gert, you see soldat gert's body and that the combat is not abstracted. Instead

of sending a platoon commander in a trench only to see him put his arm straght and fire out blindly, he actually moves and attacks like a real human...am I right?