Any news?

Originally posted by KG_AGCent:

These guys could take a lesson from Panther games. Regular status updates to Conquest of the Aegean including bad news along with the good at matrixgames.com forums. Though BTS puts out quality product their customer relations policies are none too endearing.

All my fault, not Battlefront. I do try and keep in touch here, but my main focus is on getting it done tongue.gif

Cheers,

Hunter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am one of the inpatient few. I have been a CM player for years. So when I heard a new game (add-on) was being developed, I was ecstatic. I have been checking in on this forum for months now. But alas still no CMC, or current word about CMC.

I for one am feeling a little let down because no one can post a status update.

I am tired of reading “all good things are worth waiting for”. Hey lets face it CMBB graphics are ancient, CMC will only be a quick fix for a game which is already in dire need of an engine upgrade. Has anyone seen new postings at any CM sites lately? When it comes to software, delays will only hurt a product as other companies introduce new software. It's only a matter of time.

Hunter it's nice to see your name but still no real update as to when. I got fedup with this forum last week when someone posted a dissertation on denial..... If I were you Hunter I would just post updates in a Sticky and stop reading this nonsense.

I think a September date would be reasonable but Im more then willing to let them carry on making the product to as good a perfection as possible. Rome total war was delayed by a year and my god was that an utter disappointment when you got down to the basic mechanics of it.

I love CMBB all this waiting for CMC has got me to make my own campaign system using BB and AK to fiddle about with while im waiting using a combo of robos qucik campaign excel file and my own grid map.

I will be playing CMBB and CMAK long after CMx2 and the next total war engine is released. This CMC was a suprise development that came out of the blue so really even if its cancelled tomorrow i can live with that. Its all a bonus as far as Im concerned if its pulled off and I get it delivered to my door and installed.