look what Russia just sold Iran....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Lybia, aren't those the things in a woman's nether regions?

Out of all the possible web forums to present a question concerning feminine nether regions, a computer wargaming forum is probably not the most probable source of well-informed knowledge. Hell, 75% of us haven't gotten nearby those regions since the 1980's <font size="1">(not withstanding instances of paid sex and/or beastiality)</font>.

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Lybia, aren't those the things in a woman's nether regions?

Out of all the possible web forums to present a question concerning feminine nether regions, a computer wargaming forum is probably not the most probable source of well-informed knowledge. Hell, 75% of us haven't gotten nearby those regions since the 1980's <font size="1">(not withstanding instances of paid sex and/or beastiality)</font>. </font>

Originally posted by Peter Cairns:

Iron_man,

And just why shouldn't the Russians sell an ally and friend Medium altitude air defence systems.

The Russian arguement is that these are defensive and will only be used if someone attacks Iran, which is pretty hard to argue against.

Under the UN charter Iran has the same right to defend itself as anyone else.

Peter.

I think u misunderstand Peter, I have no problem with Russia selling them the weapon, but i did admit that it will be a pain in the ass for Israel to attack Iran air-wise thanks to these weapons, the thing about the damn Russians was a joke, im Russian for christs sake!

Forgive me but does anyone really think this thing will work as advertised?

I realize that the carefully calibrated showpiece model that is lovingly tended by PHDs in white coats will work fine, but what about the production models, produced in Russian factories, and maintained by the Iranian army?

Im not trying to offend any Russians, because I have a great deal of respect for the country and its people having lived there for some time, but the production discipline of the factories and the QA process is not highly regarded.