Spotting Cheats

Not sure if anyone has noticed this I tried a search for it but "no joy".

Once I have spotted an enemy unit I can click their command structure and get taken to the command unit that is not yet spotted. From there I can select all the units under its command and see where they are located without having to spot them with any of my units. This is a major problem for multi player if you can see where every thing is without spotting it. I am not sure it works in multi I have only done this in single player, which is also a problem. I mean you literally see all the enemy units you had no idea even existed just by spotting one. :eek:

If this was noticed link me the thread so I don't cause another tangent.

Vet mode

Campaign

WEGO (RT lame IMHO)

I am not using +/-

I am talking about the bottom Left UI where the list of Command Structure is located. If you click on it it will take you to the HQ of that unit. Up and down the Chain of Command. Just like if you select your own unit and check for it's HQ. You can do this for the enemy and locate all his positions by using his Chain of Command

4pebcqd.jpg :eek:

I also get the enemy troops sounds

You said you see this in campaign, but that screenshot seems to be from Blue force. So let me check - you see the buttons themselves clearly visible for the enemies as well? I'm trying to get a full understanding of what you see, as when I select an enemy unit either in Veteran or Elite the OOB buttons aren't displayed.

I'm sorry, no I do not "see" the buttons, but I found the problem when I accidently hit that area and my screen jumped to the unit and then listed it's composition and position. I then started experimenting knowing how the structure for Command was laid out and found that I could see the entire force from the highest command down.

[ August 10, 2007, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Huntarr ]

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Patient: "Doc, it hurts when I do this"

Doctor: "Then don't do that"

:D

We'll get this one fixed up pronto.

Steve

It's like poison ivy you just can't help but touch it. :D

On that note I think I might try some 2 player really quickly tongue.gif