• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Plane ticket paid for by US Govt from US to Kuwait: $2,500

Set of PVS 14 Night Vision Goggles: $3,000

Uparmored M-1114 HMMWV: $50,000

Seeing an Insurgent IED emplacement team blow themselves up at the side of the road: Priceless

Man, I really hope they get that feature in CMSF.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Plane ticket paid for by US Govt from US to Kuwait: $2,500

Set of PVS 14 Night Vision Goggles: $3,000

Uparmored M-1114 HMMWV: $50,000

Seeing an Insurgent IED emplacement team blow themselves up at the side of the road: Priceless

Man, I really hope they get that feature in CMSF. </font>

Already got a bottle of the stuff.

And the scent free shampoo, soap, etc.

Also have the scent free detergent for washing your hunting gear in. As a bonus, it doesn't have the UV enhancers that they put in regular laundry soap. See, you thought you were getting your clothes clean, meanwhile, the evil corporate bastages just threw a little extra phosphorus in there and sat back and laughed at you as you passed under a black light on the dance floor and glowed like a moron in your freshly washed, yet still dirty clothes.

For real fun though, they also make "Dirt Scent" cover scent. Imagine, after getting all that stuff clean, you can actually buy a product to spray on yourself intentionally that will make you smell like dirt again! Is this a great country or what?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

You hunters sure are a strange breed.

Why don't you save yourself some money and just grab some pine needles or grass on your way to the deer stand? Either one will take the "clean" smell off of you and your stuff.

But dear Lady, that won't solve the breath problem.

Gargling fox pee, twice an hour minimum, that's the key.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Why don't you save yourself some money and just grab some pine needles or grass on your way to the deer stand? Either one will take the "clean" smell off of you and your stuff.

But dear Lady, that won't solve the breath problem.

Gargling fox pee, twice an hour minimum, that's the key.

Joe </font>

Hmmm...this begs the question: how does one obtain Fox Pee? Do you scare the poor blighter? Or do you cruelly lock it in a cage whilst forcing it to drink copious amounts of water until it can't hold it anymore?

You know, it just doesn't say on the bottle. I always just assumed that they stuck a needle in the bladder like they do to horses to get estrogen.

Then again, given the target market, maybe they just stick a bedpan under the cage and fish out the "chunks". Or blend it in. Anything's possible I suppose.

Originally posted by Lars:

Already got a bottle of the stuff.

And the scent free shampoo, soap, etc.

Also have the scent free detergent for washing your hunting gear in. As a bonus, it doesn't have the UV enhancers that they put in regular laundry soap. See, you thought you were getting your clothes clean, meanwhile, the evil corporate bastages just threw a little extra phosphorus in there and sat back and laughed at you as you passed under a black light on the dance floor and glowed like a moron in your freshly washed, yet still dirty clothes.

What kind of sissy-fied deer stand is this that sits on a dance floor?

And what kind of "kits" do foxes have and what do they do with them? Are they tool kits? First aid kits?

Well, actually, all that does is make you smell like some guy in laundered clothes who rubbed grass and pine needles all over himself. This simply makes the deer wonder why you bothered to wash your freaking clothes in the first place, if all you were going to do is rub ****e all over them.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and before I forget: Boo Radley is a great guy.

It would probably be a good idea if most of you halfwits fell down at his feet and glorified him for a bit.

Sorry? Did I ... did I miss something? We ARE talking about OUR Boo Radley right? Large, oafish, peculiar smell of silver nitrate about him ... THAT Boo Radley?

You've run out of proper booze again haven't you ... been over to dalem's again no doubt ... that model glue you lifted WILL rot your brain you know ... and he won't be able to finish his K wing or whatever the hell it is he's working on.

Joe

Hmmm...this begs the question: how does one obtain Fox Pee? Do you scare the poor blighter? Or do you cruelly lock it in a cage whilst forcing it to drink copious amounts of water until it can't hold it anymore?

You strap him/her in so that he/she can't move at all. Then you install a feeding tube and a cathether. The rest is easy.

It's kinda like makin' moonshine. You oughta know about that, bein' as you're from Jawja and all.

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

I wanna know more about these insurgent IUD teams.

You mean inserted IUD teams? </font>