PENG FORUM

Originally posted by Peter Cairns:

Any chance of setting up a separate PENG forum so that all the in crowd can talk amongst themselves, and let the rest of us get on with talking about the game....

Peter.

The game isn't even out yet. I think you mean to say "let the rest of us get on with our wild speculation about game features, whining about the subject matter, and boasting about our own military service."

Isn't that what the Peng Thread is for, in any event? Only with a twist; they speculate about each other's genitalia, whine about the Outerboarders, and boast about their literary skillz (w00t!)...or maybe that was speculate about each other's literary skillz, whine about their genitalia, and boast ...no wait, that's not quite right either....

Originally posted by Peter Cairns:

Any chance of setting up a separate PENG forum so that all the in crowd can talk amongst themselves, and let the rest of us get on with talking about the game....

Peter.

Oh boy.

My advice to you is put the pin back in the grenade and back away slowly.

Because the MBT's coming, and heck's coming with 'em.

-dale

Originally posted by Dead Horse:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Peter Cairns:

Peter.

The game isn't even out yet. I think you mean to say "let the rest of us get on with our wild speculation about game features, whining about the subject matter, and boasting about our own military service."

Isn't that what the Peng Thread is for, in any event? Only with a twist; they speculate about each other's genitalia, whine about the Outerboarders, and boast about their literary skillz (w00t!)...or maybe that was speculate about each other's literary skillz, whine about their genitalia, and boast ...no wait, that's not quite right either.... </font>