Shaking the Peng Challenge Thread, Boss

Okay, this is STILL Seanachai. Right now, Dalem is shouting "LET'S CALL BOO! C'MON, SEANACHAI! LET'S CALL (EXPLETIVE DELETED) BOO!"

And now, something that Dalem just managed to type:

Boo, you jseana cahai just bring my ****ing hand

Dear Boo:

You owe me, lad. It's 3:30 AM, and you are still sleeping. You've not been yanked out of bed to address the fact that Dalem deeply desires to talk to you.

Oh, and what he was attempting, in his own deeply incoherent state to convey was: Boo, Seanachai just bit my (expletive deleted) hand!

He was trying to type over my shoulder. I find that sort of behaviour unacceptable. I'm very direct in how I address these things.

Ta-ta, all. It's time to put the boot into the drunkard...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Steve is in my house.

Steve has a friend called Saraaaaaaaaaaah.

Seanachai, here. Taking over from the...extremely drunk Dalem. We're talking...all but fecking legless.

I do have a friend named Sarah. Dalem is quite taken with her. He would like to say other things about her, but, happily, he is currently on the floor of the room wrestling with his dog for a rawhide chew toy. Dalem will undoubtedly win. But I'm not sure it will settle his stomach.

Excuse me, I'm going for the garden hose. They're getting out of hand...

Coming soon to an episode of COPS.

And boot he did. A fine night of excess, relaxation, and mild celebration ended without incident.

As far as I know.

Thank you to the Gnome for preventing me from getting to a phone, and you're welcome to everyone who didn't get an incoherent call at 3 in the morning.

I think.

Originally posted by dalem:

Okay, this is STILL Seanachai.

Dear Boo:

You owe me, lad. It's 3:30 AM, and you are still sleeping. You've not been yanked out of bed to address the fact that Dalem deeply desires to talk to you.

Check your snail mail. I hope the payment is... acceptable.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Abbott:

[QB] I didn't know that I'm antisemite...

abbot.gif

north america must be infested by bigots.

of course joe los dependendes displays usual double standards.

I , under the wings of Patience ,will endure.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Those aren't wings, man... thems arm flab! [/QB]

them will be always wings to me ...

Patience Kreplach is a wicked girl .She said she did had crush on you and she remember the kissing just before beginning of summer..

Originally posted by konrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Those aren't wings, man... thems arm flab!

them will be always wings to me ...

Patience Kreplach is a wicked girl .She said she did had crush on you and she remember the kissing just before beginning of summer.. [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by konrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

[QB] I didn't know that I'm antisemite...

abbot.gif

north america must be infested by bigots.

of course joe los dependendes displays usual double standards.

I , under the wings of Patience ,will endure. </font>

Guest konrad

no matter how mundane and miserable yours defence is Joe,

out of respect to elders ,it will be accepted.

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me"

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now if I could just get that wonderful Abbott to move to my neighborhood or at least to my town, then I could thank him in person for being such a Prince of a Guy and I wouldn't have to hate myself for being such an IDIOT and not posting it here.

Joe

It's ok Joe , I am still chuckling as well. Who would have ever thought the words martyr and mouse would be used in the same sentence.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now if I could just get that wonderful Abbott to move to my neighborhood or at least to my town, then I could thank him in person for being such a Prince of a Guy and I wouldn't have to hate myself for being such an IDIOT and not posting it here.

Joe

It's ok Joe , I am still chuckling as well. Who would have ever thought the words martyr and mouse would be used in the same sentence. </font>