Infantry running in air

Sekra

Well now this was interesting to see.. I've had at least 2 confirmed cases in different battles when I have noticed this happening. The situation has been more or less like this on both occasions:

I have an infantry unit in the roof of a building. Then I order them to Quick to another building rooftop nearby and then the guys start running in the air from rooftop to rooftop! I only managed to notice this when I wondered how the hell my troops got to another rooftop so quickly and then watched the replay of it. A few battles later it happened again! I think on both occasions there were telephone poles between the houses. I think both times both houses were 2 story buildings.

Anyone else noticed this? Or could someone test this out with the editor since I can't play for a while now.

I like the ice skating effect I get in playbacks sometimes...dudes glide over the ground like Peggy Fleming, 'cept nothing on them moves...they just cruise along frozen in funny positions....just like my X girl friend.

Mord.

[ August 25, 2007, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Mord ]