Improvements to QB?

Exel

The quick battle force selection algorithm still causes some immense frustration at times. How high is this on the priority list of things to be fixed for the next patch(es)? I'm tired of getting forward observers without artillery, jeeps when I ask for armor, and only tanks when I ask for infantry.

I'd also appreciate for more direct control over what units we get in QBs, but I guess that's a useless wish..

Well AFAIK both aren't going to change, so you'd better wonder off to the pet shop. smile.gif

You could of course address both by just creating a scenario (editing a map to make it the way you want and selecting the forces you want) rather than just selecting a QB (I guess that removes the "Q" though).

Sorry the above post assumes that:

Originally posted by Douglas Rudd:

Fixing that would be nice, also would like to be able to the map I want to play on, this random map generation is for the birds, imho.

Should read something like:

Fixing that would be nice, also would like to be able to edit, create, ???? the map I want to play on, this random map generation is for the birds, imho.

If not, then maybe I have it wrong.

[ March 28, 2008, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: gibsonm ]